• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MBRP Exhaust Clip

Looks so much better than stock
70bfba05bcfb864291450ef927600e47.jpg

[MENTION=34518]DJ Iceman[/MENTION] one of the things I love about Prime is the diversity of opinion- my inner ricer LOVES the look. :D For me, there is just something about shiny alloy and burnt/blue tips that says: "awesomeness!!" LOL.

I also like the look. So essentially what we gain is more noise and we lose the quiet associated with the two mufflers. Also I guess we lose weight which is always a good thing. I want to know if there is a potential problem with not having the heat shields?

I also like the look. So essentially what we gain is more noise and we lose the quiet associated with the two mufflers. Also I guess we lose weight which is always a good thing. I want to know if there is a potential problem with not having the heat shields?

Late reply...its not a lot louder actually, what you really hear are the turbos spooling and blowing off, my stereo is never on. We used the orig heat shield from oem exhaust for the center section(around tranny) that's all you need.

My service tech said great install, they had just did warranty work on another type of exhaust that was installed on NSX. It cooked the trunk...nasty.

Back