• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mechanics/dealers in Virginia

Hi, I'm thinking of part-time relocation to Charlottesville and would like to know any recommended dealers/mechanics within a reasonable distance. Also, any clubs? I saw a nice Black NSX near the Natural History Museam in Richmond when I was there last week, who's was it? It had aftermarket wheels
but I only caught it out of the corner of my eye as we were driving by. I also saw a Red NSX heading north on 29 near Orange/Culpepper? when I was heading south about a month ago. Would like to hear from you guys.Keith

I'm in VA... I live in the southwest part of the state but my company has also offices there (in both Richmond and Charlottesville) plus I have several friends in that area so I'm up there quite often.

There is Crown Acura in the west end of Richmond right off Broad St. and I've seen a few NSXs around the city. I don't know anything about Crown though.

I've also seen a few NSXs around Charlottesville, but there is no dealer there.

You can also head up to the NOVA/DC/MD area which isn't much further from C'ville than Richmond. Pohanka Acura is in NOVA and Rosenthall is in MD near DC. Both are supposed to be decent.

About 1.5 hours southwest of C'ville is Roanoke, VA and Duncan Acura. They are the dealer nearest me. I used to love their service department but they've been through some staff changes. I was very unhappy with them last year. There have been more staff changes and I have my NSX in there for the first time in almost a year. I'll let you know what I think of them now when my car is ready.

I've been in and out of C'ville many times in the past two years and have yet to see an NSX anywhere close to town. I haven't driven my car there yet( too many miles on I95South makes for a lot of paint damage ) , but have made several trips on my motorcycle. Richmond's only 1 hour from where I'll be in C'ville, as opposed to 2 hours to the DC area, so it looks like I'll have to consider the dealer in Richmond if I need to. I'll keep an eye open for a Midnight Pearl NSX so I can say hello.

Back