• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet at Milan, Michigan, July 21/22 – Milan Dragway

Is anyone out there going to Milan, Michigan July 21/22? Nopi is having a Car Show –Drag Race Competition. All Car Makes are welcome to compete in the Car show or Open Session Racing. Event includes vendor Midway, Swimsuit Contest and live entertainment all weekend.

If anyone is interested in going I found this coupon!
Right click coupon to print

1181170143.jpg
1181595168.jpg

1183651538.jpg

Nope, sorry, I'll be at Mid Ohio for ALMS and NSX car corral. :cool:
Someone else is destined to win the swimsuit contest there this summer... :tongue:

I have seen these on Speed TV all the time. It looks like fun and only about 50 minutes from here. Anyone else interested? We are looking to make a plan and head down on either Sat or Sunday. Come on people, this could be pretty cool to roll in there w/ 5+ NSX's. :biggrin:

I'm sure that you'd won the swimsuit contest..word is you've been training for this all year..:eek:

Would love to have gone, got a bike trip planned to the UP this weekend though, "Say YA to the UP, EH!!!" Leave friday and come back on Sunday. Planning on heading up to Bakers on Sunday though. Any of the locals interested in joining?

Can't be there, On call that weekend. PM me about what mods you are looking at getting done and I can maybe help out.

hey Tim, thanks for the shout out. I'm really just looking to get a handle on increasing the boost in the car. I'm sure I need to get it Dyno'd first and then go from there. Just need a good referral of someone who knows what they're doing.

Back