• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Melbourne Brunch Sat. 15th August

10:30 Next Saturday 15th August we're having a small NSX meet for brunch at Cafe Trutrack, 52 Leveson Street, North Melbourne.

So far 5 have confirmed, everyone is welcome with or without a NSX... come along and enjoy some good food & good company!

where is everyone coming from? am going to be coming from dandenong straight up dandenong road and into nth melbournes, if any one is coming this way on saturday we can meet up somewhere along the way and drive up together:biggrin::biggrin:

Hi,
I will be coming in from ST Andrews, via Eltham, Doncaster, If anyone else is going in that way let me know cheers Owen.

Thanks for posting the pics Neo

It was great to meet you all and I enjoyed myself very much.

My Insight was honoured to be in such exalted company. All the NSX's were very different in look (as the photos show) but all looked fab.

Very funny Neo!!! I still think your honda was dirtier than mine!
Thank you all for a great day, as promised great food and great company look forward to catching up again soon!

Again what a great day and a good show of quality cars and not to forget the two wheel NSX, Also what a great tallent we have in our group with these stunning photos from Neo.Can't wait for the next meet to catch up with you all again.
greg :smile:

haha... i gotta laugh -- nobody commented on the thread with the photos. 327 views and not a single comment.... coz they're all in here! :D

Yeah, it was a lovely afternoon, and next time I think we should go for a cruise -- mix things up a bit and stretch those NSX legs.

Andrew: lol, my bike is smaller so it had less surface-area covered by dirt. so i think you win the dirty honda award on a technicality. :D haha btw i'm currently using a photo of my bike next to your car as my phone wallpaper.

Lovely to see both old and new faces......but will I ever see my wheels?

One week on and the promise of a phone call and delivery has not eventuated!!

Surprise, Yellownsxna1, I think not!!!.....the true color of your NSX is the color of honesty.

Sorry to hear you're still waiting but I'm sure Michael has just been busy and will get them back to you. I can't imagine he'd keep something you loaned him after arranging to return it, it's a matter of character and he seemed like a decent guy when we met last weekend. Please keep us posted so that there's no question left lingering about that.

Lovely to see both old and new faces......but will I ever see my wheels?

One week on and the promise of a phone call and delivery has not eventuated!!

Surprise, Yellownsxna1, I think not!!!.....the true color of your NSX is the color of honesty.

Hi Guys Great Pictures, Looks like Great day Out.
As for Yellownsxna1, Theres no problem I knowen him for sometime and he is top bloke never would do something like. Theres proberly good reason for dely.
Maybe personal problems or Just sick. His 100%.
OQOQ you got nothing to worry about.

It seems that my wheels are still leaving a very bitter taste in my mouth!

Did anyone get a phone number for yellownsxna1 ?.....PM and any contact has been ignored and I would appreciate any assistance in making contact.

Two years and numerous unanswered calls.......what conclusion should I draw, other than this guy is full of it !

UNIK (eunuch) will be appropriate if I should find him again

thank you typr nsx, QQQ YOU WILL GET YOUR WHELL BACK AS SOON AS lam back in the country. l had to leave for on a business trip a couple of day after our lunch. l will be back in a fortnight and will bring the wheel down to your workshop myself QQQ.:tongue:ALSO thank you to ozzie john.

Hi All,
just got back from my first "decent" drive in the NSX two days playing on the Great Ocean road what a blast I am particularly impressed with the suspensions ability to absorb rough roads without upsetting cornering dynamics. My only issue is the brakes don't seem to be the equal of the rest of the car but in fairness they were fine until punished. The car definitely has a jekyll and Hyde character becoming a different animal when pushed hard. For all you motorcycle enthusiasts check out Australian Motorcycle News page 14, a story on my combined clutch/brake systems debut in road racing. As well as this, the same guy just won 2 classes of the QLD road racing championships on the W/E claiming a lap record in the process. Hey Neo how did you go with the Job? I will be a bit busy for the next 6 weeks but will organise a run somewhere after this if anyone is interested? By the way I forgot to thank you Aussie John for taking me for a quick spin in your marvelous 360.:smile::smile:
Cheers

Back