• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Melbourne NSX + Motorbike cruise

Today we met for lunch and went for a cruise. Perfect weather for it. However instead of NSX's we all brought bikes! (except John) :D

Here's a couple of photos from the day. Unfortunately there are no action shots as I was riding, and I didn't get a pix of Mike's Buell.

NSX is Outnumbered.

Only one baby Honda representing. :p

OzzieJohn's last cruise as a "greenie" :D

A friendly visitor who joined us for drinks.

That's one big kookaburra, nearly as big as that "marijuana" plant.

Crouching down in my "cage" didn't seem to help my acceleration like it did yours on the bike.... I must be doing it wrong :)

hello; those are great looking bike you have there,
can l ask who ride the baby honda?
am new to this forums and dont know who's who yet.l have being ridding for
about 5 years now,l currently ride a 2002, 748 ducati. would love to meet people with same interest ( bikes,nsx, and anything that could get me in troubles :biggrin: ) l can be reach on [email protected]:biggrin: :biggrin:

Just got back last night from 3000kms to Eden trip.
3 bikes and 1 NSX - Adelaide, Gippsland then Eden what a hoot.
More pics and story will follow over the next few days.

Attachments

• DSCN9528.JPG
    DSCN9528.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 131
  • DSCN9504.JPG
    DSCN9504.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 128
Nobody else has replied so - Who is who in Melbourne:

NeoNSX has the Baby Honda together with more NSX Prime posts than every other Aussie user combined. A great guy for both a laugh and a real conversation.... no NSX meet would be complete without him!

Dippy9 is a fun-loving, welcoming guy who owns a restaurant. What more could you want?

OQQO is a self-proclaimed "old fart" with the most tasteful NSX in Melbourne. But don't go thinking he's all serious, he's the one with the funniest stories.

OzzieJohn rocked up in 2006 looking all square but driving a riced out NSX.

NSA-SA I'm jealous :biggrin: Looking forward to the pics!

I just wanted to stop in and say Hello to you guys. It sounds like you mates are doing great. We keep thinking about our trip there last year, what a great holiday we had. Thanks again:biggrin:

Talk to you later

Jeez guys, I'm jealous, a foot of snow outside and two months before we can get out:frown:

Attachments

• IMG_0045-1.jpg
    IMG_0045-1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 109
Back