• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Midtown Sighting!

Silver NSX. Just curious if you're on here, drove in front of you in traffic today around 1:30 on 10th Street. Hi and good looking car you have Thumbs up

Attachments

• IMG00028-20090827-1335.jpg
    IMG00028-20090827-1335.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 76
Could be Tbromley (Tim) as he works downtown. I've talked to him a few times. Super guy! As a side note...We were coming back from Atlanta on the way back to Chattanooga.and almost up to Rome and I happen to catch a glimpse of a silver NSX going south on the freeway. Turned out to be Tim!

He's everywhere!

Might be me. My car is back into the body shop on Northside between 10th and 14th street.

Was it the car in my avatar? What car were you in?

wow...sorry for the late reply. I was in a blue M3, I dont think it was the car in your avatar, from I could tell, it looked pretty stock.

I've been caught out again. That was definitely me. Notice the black roof - totally stock except for the wheels in appearance that is. It's got a few small mods - comptech headers and late model NSX exhaust system, few other things.

You know I frequent the area around Buckhead, Midtown and I was just out driving the day I got it back from Barney the barn man and I pulled down into the lower parking lot of Bobby Jones golf course and saw a white later model NSX. Man what are the chances of that happening. Anyone here have a white NSX pop ups and white top? I am very curious as to who that was.

Hey guys good to be seen really. I'm lovin it. I keep missing the cafene and octane and the Varsity Thursdays. Sorry guys - I sure would like to round up with everyone though. I'll try and make it this next time. If anyone is rounding up a crew of NSXs here let me know. I love to drive the car - I am not letting it sit in the garrage! I drive it to work lots - every sunny day. I've even driven it in the rain once; that may sound funny but it has never been in the rain- ever till I drove it. The underside of the car is really clean. Oh well, it needed a little grime - who am I saving it for anyway - right!

I live off Moores Mill and back over in the neighborhood just off the rear entrance to Westminster School. Let me know if there is an impromptu gathering!

See ya'll:smile:

Back