• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Midwest Fall Drive and Brunch!! Sunday 9/22

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
I want to park next to you-know-who's Porsche 959.
biggrin.gif

Hrm....959????! I don't know you-know-who .......who is it?

Steve is it alright to bring a camera for some photographs??
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by true (edited 20 September 2002).]

Thanks Steve, Ken and the gang for a wonderful time.

It was good to see the Midwest NSX folks again... some old-timers as well as several new faces. Special mention to Aaron and Mason who drove up from Mishawaka IN to join us.

A few of us drove by the big Lotus Club national event nearby. Cool group -- they had over 180+ cars, including some rare specimens, and several old cars. They opened up their paddock, had me park my NSX with some of their best cars, and it was a lot of fun...

fd3e3ea4.jpg

More pix to follow later.

Anyone up for another one in mid/late October?? Maybe once the leaves start changing?

[This message has been edited by nsx1164 (edited 23 September 2002).]

Originally posted by nsx1164:

Anyone up for another one in mid/late October?? Maybe once the leaves start changing?

Wow, looks like you guys had a great time. I will have to try to join you in the next one and join NSXCA as well, since I'm extremely serious about getting an NSX by May, 03'.
smile.gif

------------------
2001 QuickSilver Corvette Coupe - Not Stock

2002 Black Acura 3.2 TL/S

www.RacingFlix.com

I had a great time also. It was nice to see some people I had not seen in a while. Eveeryone be safe!
smile.gif

------------------
Mason
Tire Rack sales...contact me for all your wheel and tire needs.
1-800-428-8355
Ext. 619

1991 Acura NSX (auto)

I'd be interested in another event. Maybe
NE IA, SE MN, SW WI area? (Sorry I didn't check this forum sooner.)

Back