• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mile Marker 1 • 1 mile run @ airport • 4 NSX's • Florida

I am being positive. I want to see you live to drive another day. In a roll-over, that helmet would have gone flying!

Thanks for the link, it looks like a cool event.

At 150mph if the car rolled, even a buckled helmet probably won't save him with no roll cage and no harness. :tongue:

Oscar, I always enjoy your photo threads. The photos are excellent and you have a gift for conveying the feeling of the event. Keep up the good work !!!

Oscar, I always enjoy your photo threads. The photos are excellent and you have a gift for conveying the feeling of the event. Keep up the good work !!!

Thanks Sir. I like to share images/videos/experiences about our cars with the NSX owners and lovers as much s I can, I just hope people appreciate that b/c takes time to do these things, I think it's done for a greater good on a cosmic level :)

At 150mph if the car rolled, even a buckled helmet probably won't save him with no roll cage and no harness. :tongue:

with @ least 100 meters on each side with room to "save it" + grass on the sides and a 1.5 mile still in front to brake, for me to die @ 150mph I either need to hit a concrete wall that needs to be built in 35 seconds or I need to have a heart attack so I can die @ 150+ mph or I need to have a missile shooted @ me so I can explode, or my car needs to explode by itself!! :eek: ... but thanks for debating about it!

Back