• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Mileage ERROR on autotrader 2005 NSX JH4NA21605S000026

I don't see a 1, I see a 0.

146K on a 2005. Boy that would be about 50K a year. That's mucho driving.

I don't see a 1, I see a 0.

146K on a 2005. Boy that would be about 50K a year. That's mucho driving.

I zoomed in on it, you can see the little tip of the 1 at the top, either that or the photo was taken at a really bad angle/glare.

^^^ You need new glasses

that nsx driver will be my hero if he drives 50k miles a year on his nsx.

u are funny!!!!!!!!!!! it's a big 0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not 146k miles. lmao

this is not a toyota corrola or honda civic, hahaah

Definitely a 0, just the lighting made part of the 0 brighter since the light is coming form the left window and there is a shadow form the left part of the cutout.

Definitely a 0 though...

its a 0

Attachments

• 7346594219.245606222.IM1.15.565x421_A.562x421.jpg
    7346594219.245606222.IM1.15.565x421_A.562x421.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 149
It's an "0" for sure.

Definitely. If it was a 1 it would be in the center of the slot, not the edge like that. Look at the trip counter on the right side and you can see where a 1 would be.

Buyer Beware of this dealer! They have lied to me in the past.

I zoomed in on it, you can see the little tip of the 1 at the top, either that or the photo was taken at a really bad angle/glare.

You need a higher-res monitor.

It is a "0" but the shadow is over the left side of the numeral so it looks like a "1"

You need a higher-res monitor.

It is a "0" but the shadow is over the left side of the numeral so it looks like a "1"

I know, still looking at an old CRT, my bad....Also I'm not that old....

I know, still looking at an old CRT, my bad....Also I'm not that old....

If you couldn't see it correctly or didn't know what a "1" looks like on the odometer, why did you start a thread on what you thought was odometer misrepresentation?

Shesh. :mad:

7346594219.245606222.IM1.15.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

I'm the new owner. I live in Westerville, OH. BTW: It is a Zero. It is a CPO vehicle, don't think Acura would allow a 146k car to be certified. Carfax showed it to be 46k too.

It is a real nice NSX, obviously it spent its life as a daily driver though.

I did notice the front drivers side fender was missing the vin tag assuming it is located on the top edge under the hood???. All other panels have the vin tag. I would assume the tag came off or a repaint on that panel for a scratch or something??? Maybe, but it looks so perfeect I couldn't tell.

Post pictures, I assume we pretty much know that it has indeed 46K due bad picture, now, post some pics and share with us ...
Oscar

I'm the new owner. I live in Westerville, OH. BTW: It is a Zero. It is a CPO vehicle, don't think Acura would allow a 146k car to be certified. Carfax showed it to be 46k too.

It is a real nice NSX, obviously it spent its life as a daily driver though.

I did notice the front drivers side fender was missing the vin tag assuming it is located on the top edge under the hood???. All other panels have the vin tag. I would assume the tag came off or a repaint on that panel for a scratch or something??? Maybe, but it looks so perfeect I couldn't tell.

GO BUCKS!!!

If you bought this from Lindsay I would assume the panel has been repainted. They seem to certify just about anything. :rolleyes:

Back