• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Momo Steering Wheel

Does anyone know if someone sells the Momo mod 27 suede steering wheel for the NSX? There are a few on eBay but they don't fit the NSX. I need a steering wheel with suede for the grip and I like that half octagonal shape; very similar to the Gallardo steering wheel. Someone please lead me in the correct direction. I would like to keep the horn function too. Thanks.

that Mod27(270mm) is a bit small for an NSX if you plan on driving your car a lot.
it's also a weld-on type, other wise you would have to drill a bolt pattern to match a hub.

I would recommend a Sparco Ring in suede, which has a flat bottom.

check out my steering wheel photo gallery
you might see something you like.

or this vendor's link :)

that Mod27(270mm) is a bit small for an NSX if you plan on driving your car a lot.
it's also a weld-on type, other wise you would have to drill a bolt pattern to match a hub.

I would recommend a Sparco Ring in suede, which has a flat bottom.

check out my steering wheel photo gallery
you might see something you like.

or this vendor's link :)

Thanks brother. I saw your dope ass steering wheels before I posted this thread. Do you have the Sparco Ring? I couldn't tell which ones were leather vs. suede. I definitely need something in suede and I was hoping it would be a tad smaller that stock but not too much. I don't drive the car much but, I do use it on the track a bit. Thanks again man.

Back