• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

More Carbon Fiber NSX Interior Trim pieces: Airbox Cover, door sills, shift knobs....

We are looking to buy a NSX glovebox to do the mold work for a carbon fiber version!

thanks again, we appreciate the dialogue and input since all NSX parts are low volume and quite limited parts thus all hand made to perfection.

^RSO: All prices updated on first page!

*Keep in mind we are not a huge shop or turning these pieces out in bulk which really is impossible given the careful details we put into each piece and limited volume. We hand make each piece to order in most cases and we only have so many hours in a day. We appreciate your patience as we build each set.

The 4-piece door sill is SOLD and no longer available. We will be making another set which should be available later this month so if you want to get your name on it please PM us for instructions.

We will also be making custom NSX outer door sills soon and wanted to ask - do you guys prefer a smooth final finish or maintain the ridges in the OEM door sill. Essentially we will make the door sills with indentations so you can transfer your existing silver VIN# plated piece onto our CF piece.

PM's replied!

We just completed an OEM NSX airbox - ready for immediate shipment!

Also have a few NSX Center vent trims:

Airbox looks stunning. Excellent work man. Keep up the great work.

Is the airbox true carbon or an overlay like the rest of your products?

We make BOTH types of products depending on the application. Certain things are not applicable or too complex to make in full CF.

The airbox is made using a stock box with the addition of our carbon process. Thus fitment is spot on just like OEM. One of the reasons we use the core airbox is for heat insulation properties. To make this box thick enough in full CF would be very expensive.

The door handles and cups are from an s2000. We have not done NSX door handles yet but a few have asked about it.

These are really limited items so in general we only make them when people order it.

Any word on NSX CF door handles, availability & price?

Any word on NSX CF door handles, availability & price?

To do the OEM door handles we would need your stock ones sent to us, PM us for details and pricing.

thanks

Question about the airbox. Is this a full airbox that replaces the stock one or just an outside cover?

If its a replacement, what is the thickness comparing to stock OEM?

I ask because if its thin as I imagine it could act as sound resonator, which would produce a nicer induction sound.

Question about the airbox. Is this a full airbox that replaces the stock one or just an outside cover?

If its a replacement, what is the thickness comparing to stock OEM?

I ask because if its thin as I imagine it could act as sound resonator, which would produce a nicer induction sound.

This is a FULL airbox replacement. It's very well made and thick.

PM's replied!

It will be at least a few mm THICKER than stock due to the carbon and UV clear coat. So it will isolate the induction sound more than stock if that is what I'm understanding from your post.

Why is it THICKER vs thinner if you are making it out of carbon? Are you not molding the original and creating a carbon piece

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Back