• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

More Carbon Fiber NSX Interior Trim pieces: Airbox Cover, door sills, shift knobs....

Why is it THICKER vs thinner if you are making it out of carbon? Are you not molding the original and creating a carbon piece

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Please see post #61 - not all parts are made from a mold. This one is an overlay of the stock part.

More CF goodies going into a special NSX project!

We can make ANY CF parts you want whether it's a custom AUTO shift knob to a trick E-brake handle. Really the design is limitless in what we can do - just need your custom build spec to begin.

This owner wanted a Imola stitching CF wheel with an Acura airbag logo delete:

We will be offering our custom counter-sunk CF shift knobs for the NSX very soon - check them out here!

If you can think of other products the NSX community may want/need please don't hesitate to ask, we would love to hear your thoughts!

Drop us an Email or PM at: www.euroboutique.us

Be sure to follow us on IG [MENTION=8868]EuroBoutique[/MENTION] to see our many projects!

We now have in stock ready to ship, custom NSX shift knobs with counter-sunk threads to allow the knob to sit lower than the stock knob.

Each one is hand crafted and direct bolt on to the stock NSX threads. No locking collars needed!

The neck of the shift knob is designed to fit into the shift boot so there is no gap where the shift rod is visible. Small details make this a very unique dress-up piece that goes great with our shift knobs.

thanks!

www.euroboutique.us

Last edited:
We currently have CF NSX Shift knobs in stock. These are custom counter-sunk designed knobs with a nice little lip at the bottom to allow OEM shift boots to fit nicely over it for a clean fit with no gap.

thanks!

www.euroboutique.us

Countdown last week before NSXPO 2016 ~ hope to see many of you in person just like in Palm Springs last year.

We will have many products on display for you to check out. Please don't be a stranger!

Although we won't have our NSX there this year, we will try our best to show the new products and things we have planned for 2017. We will be offering special pricing for all NSXCA members attending this show and discounts for all orders placed at the show. Although most of us will be at SEMA the same week we will still be sponsoring and attending NXSPO as well.

thanks again for your support!

Interior:

Do the ladies look happier in the NSX or the Lambo? :)

We have this wheel in stock for immediate shipment and on special pricing through Black Friday ONLY!

PM us if you want this wheel without any wait time.

Visit our website for more NSX products:

www.euroboutique.us

thanks!

All these items in stock:

How much is a carbon fiber double din center console?

Sent you a PM - all of our products are listed on our website, www.euroboutique.us

We will be offering the NSX Gauge cluster surround in carbo fiber shortly as well as some other high quality interior trim pieces for the NSX. Each one is built to order.

Last edited:
All of your work looks fantastic!! I know certain pieces will fit in either car, but do you make any door panels, center console, brake lever, ect. for right hand drive NSXs? I recently went through the process of importing a 1991 JDM NSX, and was just wondering if you made very many parts for that interior layout.
Thanks

All of your work looks fantastic!! I know certain pieces will fit in either car, but do you make any door panels, center console, brake lever, ect. for right hand drive NSXs? I recently went through the process of importing a 1991 JDM NSX, and was just wondering if you made very many parts for that interior layout.
Thanks

Hello, yes we have access to most of the RHD parts including the dash panel and related parts. Certain pieces are the same for LHD and RHD.

Just shoot us an email or PM and we can discuss further. We are located in NorCal so not too far from you. We can make any pieces as a one-off for custom requests as well - to build something in mass quantity the market has to support it. There are very high costs involved to make molds for parts so we need to look at each piece to evaluate if it makes sense. But for custom pieces we'd be happy to make anything just for you. This is what we have done for many years prior to making specific NSX parts.

Visit our website and Instagram as we work on many high performance cars and on many other forums to support other rides too such as the R8, Huracan, M3, GTR, etc.

www.euroboutique.us

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/euroboutique/

Thank you very much. And that does sound fantastic. I did check out your website, and I really like what you do with the OEM steering wheels and carbon fiber sections.

Back