• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

more VeilSide pics

The center part of the front bumper-splitter is actually electrically adjustable from the driver's seat.

vn1.jpg

vn3.jpg

vn2.jpg

vn4.jpg

vn5.jpg

vn6.jpg

vn7.jpg

vn8.jpg

vn9.jpg

vn10.jpg

vn11.jpg

AndyH said:
wow....The owner did all of that and the car is AT :(

Yeah, probably because he couldn't do anything else with it. :biggrin:

If you can't make it fast, at least make it look fast.

Perhaps you can aford all that if you go AT =P but then again, if you aford all that, might as well aford the MT

Well I was warming to the exterior, then looked at the interior......OMG!

Why?

Each to their own, and it's different, but a step too far in my opinion. Looks like its been well done though.

man i love this kit.... EXCEPT THE FRIGGIN TAIL LIGHTS!!!

"Re: more VeilSide pics"

I'd like to see the backend "un-pinched" in the middle. Looks like the Hulk squeezed the back from the top and bottom. Also lose that wing and put a NSX style spoiler on the back - fluid with the body lines. I think it would be a huge improvement.

Can anyone un-pinch the back and remove the wing with photo-chop (possible?).

-j-

you know, i'd never thought i'd say this but, i think the kit would look alot cleaners without the wing....

That looks absolutely horrid. It is the epitome of rice.

you all must be crazy if you do not like this

i think the car would look much better without the wing, or another kind of wing..

That front is a lot longer than it needs to be and the rear is horrid but everything in between is a great look. The interior is too busy and cluttered as well.
Just my O...

Tan

DocL said:
Here is my 30 second piss-poor photoshop.

vn.jpg
AMEN

also can you please do a quickie photoshop on the front view of the car w/o wing?

head-turner

Not what I'd personally do w/ a NSX... even if I had the whole body totalled. But different strokes for different folks, right?!? :tongue:

I'd do this to a C4 instead, lol... does Veilside have anything fabricated/customized for them?!? :biggrin:

Nonetheless, for those who are into the import/tuner show scene, the Veilside NSX is definitely second to none. Lambo' doors, re-done interior (more bold, avante garde materials/forms), and so forth would complete it!

Attachments

• bling14.jpg
    bling14.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,473
Back