• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Motor parts for sale.

3.0 crank. Freshly inspected and cleaned and checked to spec. I just bought it for my engine but plans have changed.
$1500.

Machined oil pump fitted with billet oil pump. Ready to go, basically brand new, less than 500kms.
$1000

Heads fitted with super tech valve train. Rear head is perfect, front head would need a cam and machine work to get it back to spec.
$1500

3.0 Rods along with forged low compression pistons. Again, less than 500kms on the pistons too.
$1200

Valve covers.
$200 each. 300 for both.

Dm me please.

3.0 crank. Freshly inspected and cleaned and checked to spec. I just bought it for my engine but plans have changed.
$1500.

Machined oil pump fitted with billet oil pump. Ready to go, basically brand new, less than 500kms. Sold
$1000

Heads fitted with super tech valve train. Rear head is perfect, front head would need a cam and machine work to get it back to spec.
$1500

3.0 Rods along with forged low compression pistons. Again, less than 500kms on the pistons too.
$1200

Valve covers.
$200 each. 300 for both. Sold

Dm me please.

Most parts still available .

Back