• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MUGEN headers

yes, indeed.

I remember that a company in Europe (4speedsport in Switzerland) advertised them in year 1995 for over 12000 DM / ~ 6000 Euro / ~ 7000 USD
To that time I thought I would never be able to buy such an expensive part.

Now, nearly 25 yearls later, my dream came true, for nearly the same money.

After installationI had to take a decision, which kind of catalytic converter I should install.
100 cpsi or 200 cpsi.

Because my time to be loud is over, so I decide to go for the 200 cpsi

Also my time with Taitec GTLW is over, so I have to take a decision between Procar screamer or Fujitsubo Super Ti.

Both in stock, actually, the Procar screamer is my favourite.

20181226_114738.jpg

20181226_114802.jpg

I listened to both of those. They sound great!

You got your hands on the SARD catalyzers? Those are so expensive... I've been looking for some nice HFCs and went on RF Yamamoto's site and was like :eek: when I saw the price on those. They even have some exhausts which have electronically controlled valves which can change the noise level.

Thanks.
My exhaust system shouldnt be too loud on idle and a nice sound at WOT, not like a wannabe Race car. Many guys here in Germany habe the Taitec GTLWs, but its nice to have something different. The Screamer has a more refined tone, the Fuji is a bit more dezent. Finally these are my two favourites. Attached the is a small soundfile with the Fujitsubo Super Ti.

Remembers me on the fist NSX-R NA1 video at the Nürburgring. No stock sound, very impressive and not too loud as most sport cars today.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=krSW6IO_xwg

I am on Taitec GTLW but it is quite loud, even with the silencer insert tips. I am thinking of getting HFCs as I hear it's the best way to reduce noise (and soot) without affecting flow.

The Fujitsubo is quite rare, but at least you can rest assured it won't rust and is lightweight. I think the sound is just a bonus. Do you have titanium bolts as well hooking it all up? I guess it's really not necessary if you don't drive it in the rain.

I wonder which exhaust Honda used here. It sounds a bit like the ADAC GT Cup NSX.
I regret that I didnt removed it before sale.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sMBH7B5kCtM

Not only does the exhaust sound a little "hotter" than stock, listen to the 4th gear shift. That's not the stock JDM 5-speed 4th gear in that car. It's shorter. This car is definitely a "Nurburgring Special," if you catch my drift. ;)

Back