• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My bebe needed a little breathing room...

Ken is a good guy.... but don't believe what he said about his "TYPE-R" graphic. He is trying to steer you in a different direction................ :D

NeoNSX said:
Yeah. Once you paint it red, add a huge "TYPE-R" graphic across the hood for an extra 25hps! :D At least that's what NSXTASY told me. ;)

This is more of a smoked lens feel, but I agree witht he darkness up front, kinda cool :)

NSXsmokedlens.jpg

The car looks awesome! I like the dark headlight housings also, and imagine how the car would look with the side mirrors painted black.

For some reasons, I feel that this conversation is leading toward another BUMBLE BEE NSX gone mad :D

DocL said:
The car looks awesome! I like the dark headlight housings also, and imagine how the car would look with the side mirrors painted black.

Wicked indeed!

With that black accent hood, definitely black or smoked lenses, and black rear wing. Black mirrors might compliment it too by giving some balance from the side especially if the T-top is still red.

I like the idea of smoking the lense and not painting the area around the lights that looks too 3000 GTish for me. :biggrin:

Bozz...custom made to fit bbk. you have the option of 2 or 3 pieces. the vendor told me that he could do a group buy if interested. i will take about 1 month to finish.

Pretegra said:
very nice car :eek:
btw what kind of rims are those!!! if you don't mind asking?

damn!
thats tough..
pshop the mirrors!!

Back