• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My bebe needed a little breathing room...

Well...she does. :D
6289Picture_118.jpg

6289Picture_128.jpg

6289Picture_123.jpg

6289Picture_124.jpg

6289Picture_126.jpg

6289Picture_117.jpg

Mate ! Thats hot!!!
Love the skirts and love the bonnet and go the red X's..

Again HOT!!
I want

Don't tempt me....ahahahahaaa Back yard special flap sort of wing should be here in a month or so.......that will complete the black. If not, the hood will be blood red......................just like everywhere elses. :D

Malibu Rapper said:
Great, you know what would look really good now is if you paint that trunk lip black... :biggrin: j/k!!!

Nice! I can’t see and wipers. Did you take them off or are they better hidden on later models?

SugrueNSX said:
Nice! I can’t see and wipers. Did you take them off or are they better hidden on later models?

Pooh took it off to save some weight :biggrin:

Nah Calvin... it's all wrong for you man. That hood makes your front all light-weight and stuff... it doesn't compliment your FAT butt. ;) I thought you were into the FAT look. Paint it red to put those kilo's back on. ;) :D j/k

Don't be suprise if i do........just for you NEO. As they say, red makes it faster.....that little patch of black may be slowing me down like...............10ponies? :biggrin:

NeoNSX said:
Nah Calvin... it's all wrong for you man. That hood makes your front all light-weight and stuff... it doesn't compliment your FAT butt. ;) I thought you were into the FAT look. Paint it red to put those kilo's back on. ;) :D j/k

Great car, i really like the flat black inset on the hood scoop. reminds me of a WWII fighter!

Calvin,

wow, that looks great! Now park it in the street and run down and take a zoomed out shot! I want to see how that bad boy would look coming down the street. Nice job! :cool:

Regards,
- Z

Which hood is this please? I assume with Chris "SOS's" comment that it's the Cantrell. Available for us old foggies ('91 models)?

Looks great. Love the color and wheels. I'm not so sure on the sideskirts. Makes the car look a little heavy.

PoohBEAR said:
Don't be suprise if i do........just for you NEO. As they say, red makes it faster.....that little patch of black may be slowing me down like...............10ponies? :biggrin:

Yeah. Once you paint it red, add a huge "TYPE-R" graphic across the hood for an extra 25hps! :D At least that's what NSXTASY told me. ;)

That car is super cool!!! I think I like the paint scheme on the hood more and more every time I look at it. Well done. :)

Back