• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My bebe needed a little breathing room...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well...she does. :D
6289Picture_118.jpg

6289Picture_128.jpg

6289Picture_123.jpg

6289Picture_124.jpg

6289Picture_126.jpg

6289Picture_117.jpg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mate ! Thats hot!!!
Love the skirts and love the bonnet and go the red X's..

Again HOT!!
I want

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't tempt me....ahahahahaaa Back yard special flap sort of wing should be here in a month or so.......that will complete the black. If not, the hood will be blood red......................just like everywhere elses. :D

Malibu Rapper said:
Great, you know what would look really good now is if you paint that trunk lip black... :biggrin: j/k!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! I can’t see and wipers. Did you take them off or are they better hidden on later models?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SugrueNSX said:
Nice! I can’t see and wipers. Did you take them off or are they better hidden on later models?

Pooh took it off to save some weight :biggrin:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah Calvin... it's all wrong for you man. That hood makes your front all light-weight and stuff... it doesn't compliment your FAT butt. ;) I thought you were into the FAT look. Paint it red to put those kilo's back on. ;) :D j/k

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't be suprise if i do........just for you NEO. As they say, red makes it faster.....that little patch of black may be slowing me down like...............10ponies? :biggrin:

NeoNSX said:
Nah Calvin... it's all wrong for you man. That hood makes your front all light-weight and stuff... it doesn't compliment your FAT butt. ;) I thought you were into the FAT look. Paint it red to put those kilo's back on. ;) :D j/k

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great car, i really like the flat black inset on the hood scoop. reminds me of a WWII fighter!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Calvin,

wow, that looks great! Now park it in the street and run down and take a zoomed out shot! I want to see how that bad boy would look coming down the street. Nice job! :cool:

Regards,
- Z

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which hood is this please? I assume with Chris "SOS's" comment that it's the Cantrell. Available for us old foggies ('91 models)?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks great. Love the color and wheels. I'm not so sure on the sideskirts. Makes the car look a little heavy.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PoohBEAR said:
Don't be suprise if i do........just for you NEO. As they say, red makes it faster.....that little patch of black may be slowing me down like...............10ponies? :biggrin:

Yeah. Once you paint it red, add a huge "TYPE-R" graphic across the hood for an extra 25hps! :D At least that's what NSXTASY told me. ;)