• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My car is finally gone...

As everyone probably knows, I was planning on doing the Lemon Law for my 2017 NSX. I've been quiet for the past week for a good reason. I had only driven it once in January because it pulled so badly to the left that I was scared to drive it. I decided to go on the turnpike to make sure the car still pulled at high speeds. Well it did and I am still in shock at what happened. I think the picture speaks for it's self. Someone took a picture of the car being towed and put it on Wrecked Exotics, so I can't hide it anymore. Oh well, $hit happens.

wreckedblue.jpg

As everyone probably knows, I was planning on doing the Lemon Law for my 2017 NSX. I've been quiet for the past week for a good reason. I had only driven it once in January because it pulled so badly to the left that I was scared to drive it. I decided to go on the turnpike to make sure the car still pulled at high speeds. Well it did and I am still in shock at what happened. I think the picture speaks for it's self. Someone took a picture of the car being towed and put it on Wrecked Exotics, so I can't hide it anymore. Oh well, $hit happens.

View attachment 159229

Sorry I missed your call right after Doc. I had to campaign yesterday and phone was on silent. I sent you an email from my work server so it’s a privileged legal communication answering your questions.

Glad to hear the EMTs checked you out and gave you ok to go back home.

yikes sounds like you were only shaken...keep us posted.

I know a good dentist in your area, just in case you need to have your teeth repaired!!!

Hope all is well. Maybe now that it caused an accident they will get their a$$ in gear getting things sorted out for you.

They will be off the hook legally now unless Doc wants to withdraw the current claim and hire an expert to reconstruct the crash.

My advice would be go through his insurance and let them have the headache of retaining experts for their subrogation rights.

This sure has gotten messy

You have no idea. My hearing was scheduled for this Thursday at 10am. Now my attorney has to decide what to do. He's pissed at me because he told me not to drive the car.

Last edited:
You have no idea. My hearing was scheduled for this Thursday at 10am. Now my attorney has to decide what to do. He's pissed at me because he told me not to drive the car.
Sorry that it took such an end. I understand your attorney. Things get even more complicated now.

If you have an incident like that in Europe, you would be definitly pissed because you drove a car that you already claimed long ago that if was unsafe to drive and now caused an accident due to that most likely. But you have much better consumer rights in the US than we do here. This is my hope for you in this case.

If you argue that you intentionally wanted to test the car again your insurance company could make you reliable for the crash and bail out. You better don't leave any note about that anywhere.

Wow, I didn't know you did this in Dallas a month ago! Sorry to see you just now getting caught up on letting everyone know.

Quite frankly, I’d delete this whole thread. Legally, this will not do you any good at all. So what if it’s on wrecked exotics. They certainly made more than one Nouvelle Blue one.

Robert, you really should slow down when driving to those "Asian Spa" places up in your area. But, glad you're ok.

It shouldn't be of any surprise that my car is safe and still a brick in my garage. The one in the picture was involved in a freak crash and the owner wasn't severely injured. I have texted with him and will leave it at that. Nothing more to see here folks.

April Fools or not, this thread still isn’t a good idea. You may have a sense of humor about the situation, but I assure when when a car get bought back by AHM, especially one of these, nobody is in the mood for a laugh.

Didn't the Y-spoke wheels give it away?????? Rob has interwoven. Plus there's no paper towels placed on the frunk...

love it.......

April Fools or not, this thread still isn’t a good idea. You may have a sense of humor about the situation, but I assure when when a car get bought back by AHM, especially one of these, nobody is in the mood for a laugh.

Really? I can laugh all I want if it makes me feel better. It's too bad you're connected with AHM. Otherwise I'd tell you more about my car.

Back