• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My car is now listed at the auctions

I think he picked it up for like 36 grand. So he paid for a motor and supercharger and got a free car. This will be the owners 3rd Nsx which the other two were sold. I was paid out handsomely for a car I no longer get to enjoy, and a old time Nsx owner got a pretty sweet deal on a heavily yet tastefully modified car. It's a win win. Happy the car is going to someone who will knows it's quirks and I am forwarding the new owner all my receipts of the build.:cool:

The rear panel where the passenger tail light mounts is buckled, the top bumper is cracked, and the front pass fender is dented. Rear wheel made impact too with slight suspension damage. If the parts were available from Honda to replace, it wouldn't have been totaled. A big fuck you Honda!:confused:

Driver side window is no longer available - break that and the NSX is totalled.....

have y’all tried thensxshop.com. the guy that runs the site actually lives in japan and has been able to secure me multiple parts that are discontinued in the states that local dealers can’t get and have told me were discontinued by Honda.

Last edited:
have y’all tried thensxshop.com. the guy that runs the site actually lives in japan and has been able to secure me multiple parts that are discontinued in the states that local dealers can’t get and have told me were discontinued by Honda.
Yeah, I have bought many things from Mark. Unfortunately when you start getting up there in costs close to the insurances point of safe return so to speak on repair versus total loss, they fold. I am actually glad the ride and the endless vacuum of my wallet is over. Would rather have a boat to enjoy away from people.:)

Yeah, I have bought many things from Mark. Unfortunately when you start getting up there in costs close to the insurances point of safe return so to speak on repair versus total loss, they fold. I am actually glad the ride and the endless vacuum of my wallet is over. Would rather have a boat to enjoy away from people.:)
Now talk about a LARGE HOLE that you throw money into it's a boat! I have had them all, boats, cars, and motorcycles and I'll take bikes any day. I just blew a motor on a Hayabusa and found a one year old motor with 75 miles on it $2,500. try that with a boat or car. LOL

Now talk about a LARGE HOLE that you throw money into it's a boat! I have had them all, boats, cars, and motorcycles and I'll take bikes any day. I just blew a motor on a Hayabusa and found a one year old motor with 75 miles on it $2,500. try that with a boat or car. LOL

That is why I think I am joining a boat club rather than buy one. I am also leasing every single car from here on out.

Biopsy of Jinks' NSX by auction patrons .. .. .

Feel for you, jinks :frown: Stay outta SC for a few years.

Wow, your NSX wasn’t in THAT bad of shape, [MENTION=31260]Jinks[/MENTION] . I don’t think it will take those kids long to rehab it, and then they will have a fun NSX to Rio around in.

If I’d had my brain on, I would have bought the supercharger from you...

Just logged in to give a few tidbits. I'm not much into the car scene/mods/forums much anymore. Kind of moving on from it as I spend more time on earth. But to answer a few questions,

Honestly, I don't care for the car anymore. It got this way a long time ago... I'm no longer chasing a dragon trying to modernize a car that wasn't meant to be. But, I did have it pretty locked down for what it was.

The new owner is obviously clueless of actual costs on repairs like I was when I bought a fixer. Hopefully his buddy gives him a deal on paint. I refused to buy used oem panels which were damaged.

Lastly, I do not know why he did not wash it before this video. I have standards and this is not okay.:biggrin:

Just logged in to give a few tidbits. I'm not much into the car scene/mods/forums much anymore. Kind of moving on from it as I spend more time on earth. But to answer a few questions,

Honestly, I don't care for the car anymore. It got this way a long time ago... I'm no longer chasing a dragon trying to modernize a car that wasn't meant to be. But, I did have it pretty locked down for what it was.

The new owner is obviously clueless of actual costs on repairs like I was when I bought a fixer. Hopefully his buddy gives him a deal on paint. I refused to buy used oem panels which were damaged.

Lastly, I do not know why he did not wash it before this video. I have standards and this is not okay.:biggrin:

You have standards? Not when you eat a BK Taco. :D

You have standards? Not when you eat a BK Taco. :D
You know damn well, I'd buy another salvage nsx before buying one of those disgusting things...

whats wrong with the BK taco....cheap and filling.

Back