• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Car Is Sold

To my NSX friends,

After more 13 months I finally sold my car. I’m waiting for the check before I release the car. My car will heading to Florida to a young man who has been interested in my car since December 2010 when he was in the service in Afghanistan. He is state side now and was able to get a loan and he is very very happy. It’s mixed emotions for me. I’m sad that I need to part with the best car I have ever owned. On the other hand, I’m happy in that selling my car is the first step of three in getting another NSX, this time a manual and hopefully an NA-2. Step 2 is to find a job and step 3 is to find the right NSX.

I will still try and stay active in the NSX community, but I’ll have to look for someone that I can ride with on future drives. I should be at the next club meet in Costa Mesa.

Regards,

Mario

NNNNNOOOOO!!!! I am headed down tonight to steal the keys away from you! Sad to hear, but it was for the right reasons! Hey...maybe by the time you get your next NSX, I'll be back in CA haha! Best of luck to you Mario!

To my NSX friends,

After more 13 months I finally sold my car. I’m waiting for the check before I release the car. My car will heading to Florida to a young man who has been interested in my car since December 2010 when he was in the service in Afghanistan. He is state side now and was able to get a loan and he is very very happy. It’s mixed emotions for me. I’m sad that I need to part with the best car I have ever owned. On the other hand, I’m happy in that selling my car is the first step of three in getting another NSX, this time a manual and hopefully an NA-2. Step 2 is to find a job and step 3 is to find the right NSX.

I will still try and stay active in the NSX community, but I’ll have to look for someone that I can ride with on future drives. I should be at the next club meet in Costa Mesa.

Regards,

Mario

Very sad to hear Mario, you'll be missed by many, many friends. Hope to see you again, Gil

Glad to see you were finally able to sell it but also sad at the same time. I won't be hard to find someone to have you as a passenger on future drives as you are very well liked by all here in SoCal and the whole NSX family.

See you soon my friend.:smile:

Congrats Mario! We'll surely miss your beautiful red NSX but I'm hoping that you'll be back with another NSX...this time in manual..:wink:

Congrats on the sale Mario....you'll be back in no time.

So sorry to hear but we all understand the reasons. You're welcome to ride with me anytime my wife can't make it. I'd be happy to have you along.

Glad to know you finally sold the NSX to someone who sounds like he'll really take care of the timeless beauty. This will just motivate you more to get that yellow you were thinking about. NSX or no NSX-- you're always part of the family!

congratulations on the sale...I'll always remember how psyched you were to track your car at xpo:biggrin:

That's good to hear Mario. You'll be back in one in no time :biggrin:
There will be plenty of So-cal peeps letting you have shotgun:smile:

Congrats on the sale Mario! Good news and bad news I guess… I know it’s hard to see her go but I am sure you will get another one soon. Until then you can ride shotgun with us.. J

Congratulations Mario...I know how it feels to give up the one cherished car that you always longed for. I certainly miss driving mine. But of course you have other things that are more important at this point in time. Best of Luck to you in finding employment and hopefully sometime in the near future we both can find our way into another dream car.

Congrats, but sorry to hear. Hopefully you'll be back in a NSX sooner than later.

Thanks all for your support. I'm going to need it LOL.

I took my car to Ramon this afternoon to have some mods removed and I drove with the top down on such a beautiful day. The sound of the motor and the wind in my hair was wonderful. I also got the customary thumbs up from a few fellow motorists. Had a great time with Ramon and Tom as well. The drive back was equally nice with the air still warm and a beautiful sunset in front of me. This was my last drive; I'm really going to miss my car.

Mario

At least you guys got to give your away, mine was taken from me all smashed up lol. Glad you are going to be searching for an na2 ;)

The transport truck just left with my car ugh!

Thanks again for all your support. See you next Thursday.

Mario

Last edited:
Back