• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Car Is Sold

congratulations on the sale...I'll always remember how psyched you were to track your car at xpo:biggrin:

Good memory. Tracking my car was a blast! One of reasons that eases the pain of selling my auto, is that now I can get a manual and not have to worry about the trans.

Mario,

Fair winds and following seas, my friend. I hope you are still on task to get out to Austin for the US GP, perhaps we can meet up at the race.

I hope to see you at one of the future events. Of course that would mean I'd make an event.:cool:

Miner

This of course does not give you ANY REASON to NOT hangout...lol...but who am I to say that, lol...I've been MIA myself too, haha. But I remember you saying about it selling, so glad you were able to get it out. Now it's time to find another one in the coming months :)

Hope you're doin' well Mario! Btw, don't listen to Steve, he doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes time to moving back to L.A. lol...Love ya brah!

Hey Mario, I know you been trying to sell it for a while now and congrats. Hope to see you in another one soon!

This of course does not give you ANY REASON to NOT hangout...lol...but who am I to say that, lol...I've been MIA myself too, haha. But I remember you saying about it selling, so glad you were able to get it out. Now it's time to find another one in the coming months :)

Hope you're doin' well Mario! Btw, don't listen to Steve, he doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes time to moving back to L.A. lol...Love ya brah!

If steve moves back to LA before I get my next NSX, then I will buy him a frozen yogurt. If I get my next first, he will owe me a yogurt! LOL

Last edited:
Sorry Jon. I must of had a senior moment LOL. Is the shotgun offer still good?

Always Mario. :cool: Anyone who will play volleyball with me and Mike can hitch a ride anytime.

If steve moves back to LA before I get my next NSX, then I will buy him a frozen yogurt. If I get my next first, he will owe me a yogurt! LOL

Get ready for a free frozen treat my friend. That guy ain't ever coming home.

hey guys i stubbled upon this thread by accident and figured id update it. i've loved every sec that i've had this car. its gone through a lot of mods so far and many more to come. thanks again Mario! got it bone stock now it looks like this:

B-Line Motorsports CAI
Comptech Headers
Taitec GTLW Exhaust
Prospeed High Flow Cats
Bright Light Tech Interior LED Light Conversion
BC Racing Coilovers
Science Of Speed Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Wings West Front Lip
Wings West Side Skirts
'02+ Rear Valence
Downforce NSX-R Spoiler
Difflow Rear Diffuser
'10 Acura CSX Steering Wheel
OEM CSX Leather Steering Wheel Cover
Science of Speed Rapid Steering Short Hub
Comptech Front/Rear Sway Bars
STMPO Front Chassis Bar
STMPO Rear Strut Tower Bar
Mugen Oil Cap
Titanium Exhaust Tips
S2CarbonWorks Aluminum Radiator Cooling panel
Bright Light Tech Taillight LED Conversion
'02+ Taillights
NSX "Titanium" Key
Pioneer ND-BC6 Backup Camera
Pioneer AVIC-Z150BH Navigation
Performance Package Aluminum Coolant Tank
Spoon Sports Radiator Cap
LoveFab Upper Chassis Bar
VIP Modular VR06 18x9 +30 19x11 +30
Huga Buga Window Regulator Kit
'02+ Intake Manifold Cover Plate
'02+ Intake Manifold Cover
SCW Performance Double Din Console
Zoom Engineering Rearview Mirror
Spoon Sports Side Mirrors
Source 1 Sway Bar End Link

stock

IMG_0095 by diddy1226, on Flickr

Untitled by diddy1226, on Flickr

Untitled by diddy1226, on Flickr

<tbody>
</tbody>

Last edited:
Nice work.

Saw you bumped your 2011 post and had to laugh differently than you did - I think your 25k really wasn't too far off the mark, and I laughed because it reminded of how just a few months earlier than your post, $26.5k gems like this were for sale:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/134417-1992-Silver-Black-5sp-VIN-JH4NA115XNT000269

For a brief moment, I may have had a chance to buy it from the person who bought it from Don, but it didn't work out for a variety of reasons, one of them being I just didn't know enough about NSX's that early in my search to know to work harder to try to acquire it. Another reason was: I think the owner knew he had a keeper. Refreshed, up-to-date service, and worn in enough that you wouldn't feel guilty about driving the tires off it....

There was a lot of value to be had for around $27k back in 2009-2011!

Well let's hope neither you nor I post a "me too" ad here within the next 50 years.

WOW! I didn't even know you were trying to sell. That's a shock.
Well I know it will work out for the best.
Speaking of a ride, how about this Sunday for Christmas Lights? If you can get down there, I've got a seat.

Craig, hope you weren't thinking I sold mine. I most certainly did not. :)

I was just bumping a thread that [MENTION=25064]junior40er[/MENTION] hosted in, because I saw him bump his NSX wanted thread, and thought it would be fun to follow up on.

WOW! I didn't even know you were trying to sell. That's a shock.
Well I know it will work out for the best.
Speaking of a ride, how about this Sunday for Christmas Lights? If you can get down there, I've got a seat.

Hey Craig, did you think that I was selling my NSX? LOL This is the thread that I started back in 2012, when I had to sell my first NSX, a 95 Red/Tan Auto.

See you this Sunday!

Mario

Last edited:
Back