• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My car met a new friend today

6287819276_0cb1ac385e_b.jpg

6287817606_2bca6fddde_b.jpg

6287296319_73b3133d4e_b.jpg

looks good . imo 02 + nsx still looks very modern

The NSX looks more exotic. The LFA looks like a 350Z with bodykit.

My opinion :tongue:

That LFA makes the NSX look like its riding on 15's and 16's....LOL.

Did the owner of the LFA take your for a ride? Please say he/she did!

That LFA makes the NSX look like its riding on 15's and 16's....LOL.

Did the owner of the LFA take your for a ride? Please say he/she did!

We went for a ride, it was way different that I expected.

while the 02 nsx holds well to modern cars, i reluctantly admit that compared to the LFA the car looks dated in shape + style.

+1. I chose the best pictures I had so I would show as little of that as possible.

My car is sitting on 17/18s while the LFA has 20' front and rear.

Last edited:
My two favorite cars. I just got my nsx finally and I don't think I will ever get the LFA unless I hit the lotto

how was it?

The LFA feels a lot like an oversized S2000, you sit on the rear axle and you have a very long hood in front of you where the NSX gives you a completely different feeling. It was nice, the sound is amazing. What shocked me the most was the quality of the interior components, they are far nicer than perceived on any pictures. I was pretty surprised that the car didn't feel as fast as I suspected it would. We were in the "normal" setting when the owner pushed the throttle all the way in 2dn gear so this might be the reason why but I am still confident that my NSX feels faster. It is a great car but when I was in the passenger seat my chin was barely above the dashboard and I didn't like that at all (for the record I'm 5"9').

Last edited:
Back