• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Cosmic Formula Red 96'

I was a long time lurker, but when I saw the opportunity to snag one and that the pricing was right I jumped on it. The reason why I say it was cosmic is because the seller and I share the same birthday of July 7th, I was born 7lbs 7 ounces, and the car was originally registered July 7th, 1997. The planets aligned and I got this gorgeous 96'. Don't know if I'll sell the S2K, I still love it too just in a different way lol. Look forward to building with the community and enjoying the times!

:cheerful:

I was a long time lurker, but when I saw the opportunity to snag one and that the pricing was right I jumped on it. The reason why I say it was cosmic is because the seller and I share the same birthday of July 7th, I was born 7lbs 7 ounces, and the car was originally registered July 7th, 1997. The planets aligned and I got this gorgeous 96'. Don't know if I'll sell the S2K, I still love it too just in a different way lol.

I can sympathize:

Vid0XXe.jpg

Both great cars, and if you can afford to keep both then go for it. It's nice sometimes to have a car that you don't have to be as crazy about keeping an eye on as the NSX.

Sold mine about a month after I took this picture, I don't miss it. Kicking myself for not pulling the wheels though, I had a set of AP2V3 CR's that it took me a year to find and the new buyer was far more interested in the sound system.

Congrats on the twins!

Nice always loved red:applause::applause:

That's is really hilarious, congrats on your beautiful nsx

WTSAR! (When The Stars Are Right). Congrats, it was meant to be! Any mods besides exhaust?

Nope, the chrome tip was the only mod the previous owner had before. Tons of maintenance records though, like even ones for wheel alignments, oil changes, general check ups lol.

WTSAR! (When The Stars Are Right). Congrats, it was meant to be! Any mods besides exhaust?

Back