• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Daughter was born this morning

I just want to share this with you all. My daughter Jessica was born on this morning at 9:30am. Yes, it is on Mid-Autumn Festival.:smile: She is 8-1/2 lbs in weight and she is absolutely beautiful. Photo to follow.

Congrats! Cherish and enjoy her!:smile:

Congrats Larry!

Congratulations Larry. Hope mom and daughter are both doing well. Is Jessica your first child?

I just want to share this with you all. My daughter Jessica was born on this morning at 9:30am. Yes, it is on Mid-Autumn Festival.:smile: She is 8-1/2 lbs in weight and she is absolutely beautiful. Photo to follow.

Congratulations!!!!! Larry & Jessica :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

CONGRATULATIONS!! NEXT COMES THE BABY SEAT AND DRIVING LESSONS!:wink:

Congrats!!...My wife's name is Jessica...I like it!

Everytime my 4 year old baby girl wraps her arms around me and says "I love you daddy" It makes my day.....Congrats agian!!:smile:

YAY!

Enjoy every day because before you know it, she will be 5, in kindergarten, loosing teeth and giving you the same "nothing happened at school today" that you gave your parents.

Seriously, enjoy it. Congrats.

Back