• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

my new BMW135

Just introducing my new ride 2009 BMW 135 which i bought from a good friend with about 1200miles on the clock and full BMW performance package, plus few after market stuff.
i always loved the BMW, but never thought of owning one.. :redface:

the options which came from the factory were:
- 6 Speed manual
- xenon lights
- HIFI loud speakers
- 6 CD changer
- AUX-I Pod

BMW performance parts:
- front bumper
- side skirts
- CF front spliter
- CF side mirrors
- CF diffuser
- CF trunk spoiler
- CF interior trim
- sport seats
- steering wheels with shift light/lap timer/ 1/4 mile timer
- short shifter
- gear knob
- door entry silles
- black front grill
- brake system
- sport exhaust

after market parts:
- KW suspension
- LSD diff

below some quick pics i took at my garage... i've already arranged with a photographer to do some pro shoots for the BMW and my other cars as well..

DSC_3363.jpg

DSC_3360.jpg

DSC_3367.jpg

DSC_3362.jpg

DSC_3365.jpg

DSC_3364.jpg

Nice. I've heard good things about the performance. What's your take on that?

Nice 1 Series, but please, more pictures of the F360 :biggrin:.

Nice. I've heard good things about the performance. What's your take on that?

it's an amazing car! i didn't really got to drive it much as just had like 30-60mins ride last night, and was about to race a 997 Carrera S, but he did a turn and i was going striaght... at the same time a 350Z was sticking in my back, i just kicked it in 3rd up to red line, i was gaining so bad on him which i thought that he wasn't really was racing me! but my friend was driving behind the 350 and he later told me that he heard the exhaust scream and the guy was trying to catch up with me...
i'm sure soon will have some kills that i would be talking about hahah... :biggrin:
also didn't know that racing or sports seats would be this much comfortable one day!! you wouldn't really believe...:confused:

Nice 1 Series, but please, more pictures of the F360 :biggrin:.

below some pics i took a while back you might like as well as my CTR.. :cool:

DSC_3316.jpg

DSC_3317.jpg

DSC_2124.jpg

A buddy of mine has a 135i and he put in (can't recall what its called) either a chip or a piggy back ECU and gained 80HP :eek: so now its a BEAST to say the least... u should check that out! Its pretty cheap ~$450+

Nice, that is a lot of goodies you got on the 135i.

I highly recommend Juice box 3 (I don't keep track latest mod available for BMW any more, but I think Terry have far more powerful version available now. It will tear up the 360 (I am a huge fan of 360 modena btw) just with this mod alone on pump gas. Almost additional 100rwhp for $600, you can't get better bang for the buck. The torque is just nasty, you will roast tires while rolling.

Dinan is a really modest tune, the stage 3 require you to buy a lot of other expensive supporting mod in addition to the reflash. Do a little research before spending big bucks.

Last edited:
Nice, that is a lot of goodies you got on the 135i.

I highly recommend Juice box 3 (I don't keep track latest mod available for BMW any more, but I think Terry have far more powerful version available now. It will tear up the 360 (I am a huge fan of 360 modena btw) just with this mod alone on pump gas. Almost additional 100rwhp for $600, you can't get better bang for the buck. The torque is just nasty, you will roast tires while rolling.

Dinan is a really modest tune, the stage 3 require you to buy a lot of other expensive supporting mod in addition to the reflash. Do a little research before spending big bucks.

I just searched about the Juice box 3, and found it at vivid racing.... it looks great as well..

VegasSpeed has an upgraded BMW 335i, he has a high flow cat on his... so made me think to have a test pipe on mine as where we live here it's not important to have cat on our cars. but i'm wondering if i would get a CEL if i remove it? or maybe use a simulator

I absolutely love the Performance steering wheel. Are the shift lights and all the other gizmos on it completely useful?

I absolutely love the Performance steering wheel. Are the shift lights and all the other gizmos on it completely useful?

i see that the digital water/oil tempreture in the steering is useful, and the lap timer could be for some who really like to know their lap time while circuit racing... same thing on the 1/4 mile timer, if you really want to test the car on the street, but i'm sure that won't be like 100% accurate.
as for the shift light, i don't really use it even when i used to drag race in my 10sec civic... i just shift whenever i feel like the car is starting to drop power, otherwise i shift when i hear it cuts the rev limit once.. :wink:

I had a kid run neck and neck with me in my M5, a few nights after I got whipped by a new CTS-V:mad: Whats the car world coming too:biggrin:

Congrats and welcome to the 135i club. My 91 NSX is my garage queen but the 135i gets driven about 3-4 times per week and I absolutely love it. I went with the Dinana Stage II tune and could not be happier. It's definitely not the most aggressive of the tunes out there but I've had zero problems in over a year and I rarely use all the power she puts out. By the way, I love the seats and performance steering wheel.

Congrats and welcome to the 135i club. My 91 NSX is my garage queen but the 135i gets driven about 3-4 times per week and I absolutely love it. I went with the Dinana Stage II tune and could not be happier. It's definitely not the most aggressive of the tunes out there but I've had zero problems in over a year and I rarely use all the power she puts out. By the way, I love the seats and performance steering wheel.

the car is perfect, i really can't say more! look, comfertibality, power...
and yeah, i read that Dinan stage 2 goes up to 370hp....

the guy i bought the car from had few cars to sell with very low miles to make space for his new cars, so i bought it cause i heared some friends saying good things about it...after i bought it, i just didn't expect that would be this much fun...
now i got out of space, loooooooool and have to sell one of my cars... i love them all and would let any of them go for good price...
but that would not stop me upgrading it... :biggrin:

probably would be looking into Dinan stage 2...

Back