• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My new imola yr-514p!

So as some fellow prime members might know, Shawn was doing a build for an Imola NSX that can be seen here http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/173704-Path-To-Imola-Orange-Pearl-YR-514P This NSX is now in my driveway! It's a little hard to believe that it is my car being as beautiful as it is. I keep looking out the window in disbelief going holy crap it's still there! I'm not used to having such a beautiful car that belongs to me. Having an NSX is just unreal especially with all the attention it gets. I was just some person browsing and reading prime for years refreshing the for sale thread on my phone everyday along with autotrader and Ebay but this, THIS!, I never thought I would own THIS NSX!!!! The pride and joy it brings is unreal! I never knew I would have a QUALITY NSX! I couldn't sleep all night and ran to my door when I heard it from blocks away. Now you guys are going okay shut up we know you're happy, how is Shawn's work? How is his work? Can't really find the right words, it's just unbelievable and incredible. Shawn is THE MAN! If anyone is reading this and was wondering about getting work done, PM ME RIGHT NOW! Shawn sends you updates and talks to you EVERYDAY so I knew how the car was doing and is super helpful. But talking is one thing the final product was another. The car looks like it came rolling out of a dealership , like what the hell. Everything is perfect and I mean EVERYTHING. All OEM labels are everywhere and even the smallest piece you can find looks brand new in clean. COME INSPECT MY CAR you will be AMAZED how clean and perfect it is. SHAWN IS QUALITY! He is just such a great NSX doctor and person. Shawn is the man you can trust with your car and I'm so glad I did. I just can't believe the interior, the engine bay, everything is just so clean and perfect Shawn from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU. I'm just so happy that my dream came true. I go outside every 5 minutes just to start it and hear the car breath. Shawn made my day, he made my year, he made my life! He took the time so I know everything about the car an I'm so thankful that I got to have his help. Just hanging out with him is great, such a genuine person that makes unbeatable NSXs and makes dreams come true. Well I don't want to write a book here but I'm just so happy and in shock. I love the NSX and everyone on this site it's just so heartwarming feeling what it is like to be part of this family. My Iphone is acting up but I will upload pictures tomorrow hopefully. Thanks for hearing my story and THANK YOU SHAWN. GO CLUB IMOLA!!!!!!!!!!!- Special thanks goes out to Shawn, Brian at SourceOne, thedon , nsxot1c , Arista5, Advanscpap, ScienceofSpeed, Turbo2go

Last edited:
Great story, just read the 7 page thread from the beginning. Imola is a beautiful color, you really can't appreciate it via pictures, you've got to see it in the flesh. Did you ever get the 02+ wheels, or did you keep the earlier ones? Shawn, great work!

So as some fellow prime members might know, Shawn was doing a build for an Imola NSX that can be seen here http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/173704-Path-To-Imola-Orange-Pearl-YR-514P This NSX is now in my driveway! It's a little hard to believe that it is my car being as beautiful as it is. I keep looking out the window in disbelief going holy crap it's still there! I'm not used to having such a beautiful car that belongs to me. Having an NSX is just unreal especially with all the attention it gets. I was just some person browsing and reading prime for years refreshing the for sale thread on my phone everyday along with autotrader and Ebay but this, THIS!, I never thought I would own THIS NSX!!!! The pride and joy it brings is unreal! I never knew I would have a QUALITY NSX! I couldn't sleep all night and ran to my door when I heard it from blocks away. Now you guys are going okay shut up we know you're happy, how is Shawn's work? How is his work? Can't really find the right words, it's just unbelievable and incredible. Shawn is THE MAN! If anyone is reading this and was wondering about getting work done, PM ME RIGHT NOW! Shawn sends you updates and talks to you EVERYDAY so I knew how the car was doing and is super helpful. But talking is one thing the final product was another. The car looks like it came rolling out of a dealership , like what the hell. Everything is perfect and I mean EVERYTHING. All OEM labels are everywhere and even the smallest piece you can find looks brand new in clean. COME INSPECT MY CAR you will be AMAZED how clean and perfect it is. SHAWN IS QUALITY! He is just such a great NSX doctor and person. Shawn is the man you can trust with your car and I'm so glad I did. I just can't believe the interior, the engine bay, everything is just so clean and perfect Shawn from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU. I'm just so happy that my dream came true. I go outside every 5 minutes just to start it and hear the car breath. Shawn made my day, he made my year, he made my life! He took the time so I know everything about the car an I'm so thankful that I got to have his help. Just hanging out with him is great, such a genuine person that makes unbeatable NSXs and makes dreams come true. Well I don't want to write a book here but I'm just so happy and in shock. I love the NSX and everyone on this site it's just so heartwarming feeling what it is like to be part of this family. My Iphone is acting up but I will upload pictures tomorrow hopefully. Thanks for hearing my story and THANK YOU SHAWN. GO CLUB IMOLA!!!!!!!!!!!- Special thanks goes out to Shawn, Brian at SourceOne, thedon , nsxot1c , Arista5, Advanscpap, ScienceofSpeed, Turbo2go

This is a must to be at NSXPO2013. An 8 hour drive, and you are there! Hope to see you and your Imola there!

Last edited:
I'm excited for you... He is probably going to be the one that does my rebuild as soon as I can save enough money...

thanks for this shout out. you were the best host I could have asked for. and I am glad your dreams are real now. no more playing XBOX 360 LOL you have the real thing LOL

now go drive.

Like Shawn & Warren said....................go drive the car, to NSXPO 2013!

We'll see you there ;^D

Brian

I look like crap from driving all night LOL my wrinkled grey shirt looks like I slept in it LOL

nice pics now go meet up with some of those NY guys so they can see the car.

Looks awesome - great work on the build Shawn!!!!!!. You do amazing work.

Looks like their is one more unicorn out there (You have heard about the imola - but never seen one in person - just like a unicorn - well now there is one more chance to see one in person)

Welcome to the Imola Club.

It is truly an amazing color - looks different depending on the amount of sunlight and the angle of the sun - what an amazing color.

Please post more pics for all to see!!!!!!!!!!!!. Inside and out.

Damn now that's full service... Car delivered in person

WOW! Your car is a work of art and beauty. Love the attention to detail - Shawn; YOU DA MAN !!! Congrats on your purchase - beautiful - Cheers!

Back