• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

my NSX is here, and my garage is complete!

Wow, incredible videos. And Wow, incredible life. A professional stuntman, that loves his NSX and drives the wheels off everything! We are in great company boys.

Wow, incredible videos. And Wow, incredible life. A professional stuntman, that loves his NSX and drives the wheels off everything! We are in great company boys.

Very true - Congrats by the way! I picked up my NSX less than a week ago, and I couldn't be happier. You'll love it every day you wake up, even if you don't see it and even if you don't drive it.

Can I come to Orlando and take a quick spin on that monster 900? You can borrow my '93 Turbo.

my 900SS CR has a 944 big bore engine with high compression pistons. it's got 41mm flatslide carbs, magnesium wheels, full hand made Giacomoto exhaust, etc. it puts out an additional 25 to 30 horsepower and is an amazing streetbike. so much fun.

but alas, this is not the Ducati website...

...therefor i have indeed been out driving the car. and i absolutely love my NSX. it is amazingly precise and controllable to slide around in the wet or dry. within the confines of the law and speed limits of course! now time to wash it and throw it back in the garage.

Last edited:
Congrats on your new NSX. It will bring lots of smiles on your face, even when you don't drive it:biggrin:

Congrats and nice collection.

Back