• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NSX-T ......

me like.....:biggrin:
attachment.php

Me too. I love Europe. :biggrin:

Look what arrived today ..... hopefully get time to install at the weekend :smile:

I've also received the Ayrton Senna decals from Daniel (JDMnsxR). These will get installed with the exterior detailing ...

regards, Paul

Attachments

• undertrays 1.jpg
    undertrays 1.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 348
Look what arrived today ..... hopefully get time to install at the weekend :smile:

I've also received the Ayrton Senna decals from Daniel (JDMnsxR). These will get installed with the exterior detailing ...

regards, Paul

Looking very good.

I just ordered the same bumper undercover for my own NSX.
However, I am using a home made aluminum battery undertray.
Could you post the outside (rectangular) measurements of your battery undertray or PM them to me?
I would like to know if mine has the correct dimensions, especally if it is wide enough.

can't beleive they never made that color for N. America???!!!

it is one of my favorites....please more pics!!!:cool:

can't beleive they never made that color for N. America???!!!

it is one of my favorites....please more pics!!!:cool:

its a custom color...... and yea I know that color is one of my favorites too... :eek:

its a custom color...... and yea I know that color is one of my favorites too... :eek:

Its only custom in so much as it was special order when available in 98. AFAIK, there are only 2 in the UK, both are Targa, the other having blood red leather option interior and other wheels / suspension mods.

I'll post more pics when the polish is dry

regards, Paul

...with a CF and Type R influence

After several months I am posting some update photo's for my '98 Magnum Grey Pearl NSX-T

Initial thread is here http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73052 showing my NSX as it was. Thread includes details of the brake refurb and guage cluster upgrade.

Having enjoyed my NSX for many miles, I decided to fine tune and update the look and style. S2 NSX now has the following modifications;

H&S stainless quad-pipe exhaust
Procar CF intake system / CF fender scoops
Procar CF radiator brackets
Procar CF alternator cover
Dali CF brake cooling deflectors + Dali braided hoses (Thanx Mark)
Project Mu pads (Thanx Mark)
HID headlamp upgrade and sidelights
Smoked side repeaters
Upgraded Alpine / Genesis ICE
02 rear valance
02 side sills (Thanx Ben)
NSX-R Downforce replica rear spoiler
NSX-R Procar CF bonnet
NSX-R Procar CF diffusor
NSX-R Procar CF mirrors (Thanx Detlef for all of the above)
NSX-R OEM rotors (Thanx Dirk)
NSX-R 02+ rear lights (Thanx Dirk)
NSX-R guage set (Thanx Vance)
NSX-R titanium gear knob & bootie (Thanx RJ)
NSX-R 02+ 17" Alloys in JDM option gunmetal with Goodyear F1
NSX-R front anti-roll bar & chassis bars

When I started on the path to upgrade the visual look, I was not out to build an R replica. However, several months on and with the parts installed, the influence is clear to see. Wherever possible I have chosen parts as OEM or replicas of the OEM part.

Next on the list will be to address the aero package with a little help from Ben at DF :wink:

Other parts I'm considering are the RWG, lip spoiler and some interior CF upgrades.

When all is complete I'll treat the NSX to a full bodywork and interior detailing once I've detailed the engine bay ... something I'll need to do as soon as RJ is able to deliver an R engine cover

Hope you enjoy the pics....!

regards, Paul

Very nice! I am jealous of all the different special NSXR parts you got....hehe! Anyway i am getting there too.

Lung

...with a CF and Type R influence

After several months I am posting some update photo's for my '98 Magnum Grey Pearl NSX-T

Initial thread is here http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73052 showing my NSX as it was. Thread includes details of the brake refurb and guage cluster upgrade.

Having enjoyed my NSX for many miles, I decided to fine tune and update the look and style. S2 NSX now has the following modifications;

H&S stainless quad-pipe exhaust
Procar CF intake system / CF fender scoops
Procar CF radiator brackets
Procar CF alternator cover
Dali CF brake cooling deflectors + Dali braided hoses (Thanx Mark)
Project Mu pads (Thanx Mark)
HID headlamp upgrade and sidelights
Smoked side repeaters
Upgraded Alpine / Genesis ICE
02 rear valance
02 side sills (Thanx Ben)
NSX-R Downforce replica rear spoiler
NSX-R Procar CF bonnet
NSX-R Procar CF diffusor
NSX-R Procar CF mirrors (Thanx Detlef for all of the above)
NSX-R OEM rotors (Thanx Dirk)
NSX-R 02+ rear lights (Thanx Dirk)
NSX-R guage set (Thanx Vance)
NSX-R titanium gear knob & bootie (Thanx RJ)
NSX-R 02+ 17" Alloys in JDM option gunmetal with Goodyear F1
NSX-R front anti-roll bar & chassis bars

When I started on the path to upgrade the visual look, I was not out to build an R replica. However, several months on and with the parts installed, the influence is clear to see. Wherever possible I have chosen parts as OEM or replicas of the OEM part.

Next on the list will be to address the aero package with a little help from Ben at DF :wink:

Other parts I'm considering are the RWG, lip spoiler and some interior CF upgrades.

When all is complete I'll treat the NSX to a full bodywork and interior detailing once I've detailed the engine bay ... something I'll need to do as soon as RJ is able to deliver an R engine cover

Hope you enjoy the pics....!

regards, Paul

Just beautiful Paul.

One of the nicest NSXs I've seen on Prime.

Not had time for the under-trays as I've been driving the NSX a lot in the last month.

However, I did make time to fit the following new parts. A big thanx to RJ over what has been a very long transaction, often testing at times, but finally I have the very rare NSX-R OEM engine cover installed. Being a Targa I needed to make up some spacers, but once they were done and painted, it took only minutes to install :cool:

I've also installed the new Dali coolant tank finished in red to match the cam covers.

With many of the OEM bolts replaced with the new stainless button bolts, the engine bay is finished apart from the Procar brace hopefully later this summer :smile:

regards, Paul

Attachments

• Dali bottle.JPG
    Dali bottle.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 195
  • NSX 069.jpg
    NSX 069.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 216
  • NSX 070.jpg
    NSX 070.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
...today my NSX turned 50! 50k miles that is :smile: IMHO its looking good for its age with some recent detailing adding more depth to the paintwork.

regards, Paul

Attachments

• 50k speedo.JPG
    50k speedo.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 179
  • OSF at 50.JPG
    OSF at 50.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 197
  • B pillar.JPG
    B pillar.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 215
  • 50 offside.JPG
    50 offside.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 319
Paul's color is one of the best. The whole car is great. Paul when I come to the U.K. I am going to come and see that thing.

how does one get those gunmetal oem wheels? hmmm....I think I want those wheels for my car!!!

When I refurbed my 02's I wanted the NSX-R grey finish. After talking to several dealers, I was told its the Honda color NH537, referred too as Pewter Grey in the UK.

Paul when I come to the U.K. I am going to come and see that thing.
Would love to meet up, just drop me a line when you're UK bound and I'll get a few owners together!

Your car is just stunning in that color! I wonder if there are any +02 - 05's in Magnum Grey?

Its tempting to do the 02 front but I just love the pop-ups. If they ever changed the law then I'd make the change over

JetPilot3, whats the latest on your retrim?

regards, Paul

Time for some fun with so much doom and gloom wherever you turn, so I've giventhe NSX a quick makeover for 2009 :biggrin:

regards, Paul

Attachments

• Uphill.jpg
    Uphill.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 437
What?! You changed the car from Magnum Grey to Championship White?

That's ballsy...however the car looks great! Why the color change?

The clue is in the word fun ...

My NSX is fully original paint. With 10 yrs and 50k miles the front is showing signs with a number of rock chips, albeit they are touched in.

My dilema was whether to continue to live with them and preserve the originality or to repaint the front end.

The other option was what I have now done. I've had the NSX professionally wrapped by the team that does the Gumball cars. What I now have is the original paintwork protected from further rock chips but with a new look for as long as I choose to keep it :smile:

It took a while to get used to it even though I had a good idea how it would look.

I had thought about the Matt Black look but as the original is a dark finish I went for the NSX-R color scheme with great results. The other option was to copy Franks gorgeous Pearl example but the pearl material is not as good for coverage as the pure white.

And of course, when I'm ready, I can go back to the Magnum Grey Pearl in all its original glory.

regards, Paul

What?! You changed the car from Magnum Grey to Championship White?

That's ballsy...however the car looks great! Why the color change?

Last edited:
Whew....! Wow Paul I was completely shocked but now that you told us its been professionally wrapped I can sigh a breath of relief.

Your NSX is absolutely stunning in Magnum Grey. I still can't believe they never offered that color in North America.

Now go sticker that bad boy up and participate in the next Gumball! I'll co-drive!

Since the wrap was applied I've pretty much left my NSX alone with regards to mods, and focussed on the best bit which is simply driving the car!!

We've been to the Nurburgring, Spa, up and down France and covered a lot of the UK. Depending on the weather forecast I've switched between rim / tyre combo to suit the event. The OEM rims now run on AD08's (the OEM NSX-R tyres are now on the only UK NA2 NSX-R) and the Enkeis are wrapped in HanKook EVO 12's. I also recently updated the Enkeis with Gunmetal centre color.

This week I did finally complete most of a modification I've been piecing together. It started with the Hagasan adaptor, followed up by a stock S2K wheel/airbag. Hagasan then collected an SOS hub and the CC buttons. After much patience I finally secured the replacement wheel I was after. I think it may be the first one ever completed on an NSX.

Next job on the list, 02+ ABS upgrade ....

regards, Paul

Attachments

• Hylands Park.jpg
    Hylands Park.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 149
  • Grey Enkeis.jpg
    Grey Enkeis.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 142
  • VGS install.jpg
    VGS install.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 146
Looks great Paul!!!

Although I do miss the grey a bit, I love your car and the 02+ R wheels compliment it very nicely!!

So glad to hear you're enjoying it as well, I know I have with mine the last 9 years of ownership and am glad more and more owners are starting to now!

A little over 2 years so a long overdue update ....

Finally made the time following several other life events to deal with, and over the past few weeks have bolted her all back together ....

fired up first time, a short trip to the testing station and all ready for the trip to the paint shop at the weekend ...

Attachments

• 240414 MOT.jpg 1.jpg
    240414 MOT.jpg 1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 199
Back