• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NSX Video

I know this great kid with some real video talent. Check out this video. Fantastic!
:biggrin:
(anyone needing work of this sort done, please check out his website: advantechstudios.com)
http://advantechstudios.com/videos/na1nsx.wmv

Oyagi said:
I know this great kid with some real video talent. Check out this video. Fantastic!
:biggrin:
(anyone needing work of this sort done, please check out his website: advantechstudios.com)
http://advantechstudios.com/videos/na1nsx.wmv

Oyagi,

Absolutely Great Video :smile: Very nice and clear car you have there.
It is video's like this that made me decide that I want to make a video of my car too.

beautiful! you guys really captured the spirit of driving that car. now i hate you for reminding me i have 6 more months in iraq before i can drive mine again ;)

synergy004 said:
Good work bro. That teasing video is like giving someone walking across the Mojave dessert just one Caprisun to drink, enough to make you mad.

What video editing program did you use?

gj

For this video, it was all done in Sony Vegas 6.0.

Thanks everyone for the compliments!

Last edited:
*Run down to garage and go driving for a long, long time*

I want a video like that for my NSX. Great stuff! And thank you for sharing...

From someone who is also in the design industry...

Very well done!!! Thumbs Up!!!

Kid's got talent, thanks for sharing! Oh and nice car btw :wink: What kind of exhaust are you running?

10s all the way around!!

The car.
The exhaust note.
The locations, the angles
The editing and graphics!!

I wanted to give the glove only a 9 until the "kid" used it to great effect at the end.

Very nice and thanks for sharing!!

btw. When you said "kid", you meant 40-ish right?
btw. When you said "talented". You we'ren't kidding!!

Terry
T-Med

T-Med said:
10s all the way around!!

The car.
The exhaust note.
The locations, the angles
The editing and graphics!!

I wanted to give the glove only a 9 until the "kid" used it to great effect at the end.

Very nice and thanks for sharing!!

btw. When you said "kid", you meant 40-ish right?
btw. When you said "talented". You we'ren't kidding!!

Terry
T-Med

Thanks everyone for the compliments!

40-ish? hmm I'm a bit younger. 18 would be about right.

Thanks again

Psychobiology said:
Very nice! I agree with the consensus...the video was too short! I think that's an ARK exhuast, but I might be wrong.

Its a Ztek. Very happy with it, but one of the tips arrived bent. I'm still waiting for them to send me a new one :frown:

Back