• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My other Honda

17 years old. 14 HP twin liquid cooled. Aside from normal maintenance, no problems. It is super quiet.

HondaTractor50.jpg

I heard this has a rebuilt title. Excellent body work though :biggrin:

My "utility car" is a 1987 Accord 3-door. It is pristine, not a mark on it (never been damaged), everything works, 98K miles, can't be told from new. Gotta love Honda.

Nice NSX with body kit!...lol

the best tractor or riding lawn mower ever produced ! I want to buy one just to have it . Honda got out of that buisness because they were too expensive . A true piece of perfect equiptment !!!!

I have had a couple of Accords and my current Civic as DD.

1- My 90 Accord EX-R was sold with over 600,000 KMs, and everything worked great...Made in Japan
2-My 2000 Accord LX is currently @ 690,000 KMs, this one I had to change a few things, including a couple of transmissions....Made in the USA
3-My 2008 Civic LX, is currently @ 105,000 KMs, and going strong getting 50 MPG....Made in Canada.

Bram

I have had a couple of Accords and my current Civic as DD.

1- My 90 Accord EX-R was sold with over 600,000 KMs, and everything worked great...Made in Japan
2-My 2000 Accord LX is currently @ 690,000 KMs, this one I had to change a few things, including a couple of transmissions....Made in the USA
3-My 2008 Civic LX, is currently @ 105,000 KMs, and going strong getting 50 MPG....Made in Canada.

Bram

Well my USA built 1994 Toyota Camry currently has over 238,000 miles and has never had any engine or tranmission work. I change all the fluids regularly.

My 97 Accord wagon is my dd and has just over 334,000 mi. It's a five speed with the orginal clutch, fourth timing belt and my last tankfull was 30.1 mpg in winter conditions. Oh! It was built in Marysville, Ohio.

My 97 Accord wagon is my dd and has just over 334,000 mi. It's a five speed with the orginal clutch, fourth timing belt and my last tankfull was 30.1 mpg in winter conditions. Oh! It was built in Marysville, Ohio.
For those that don't know Chuck, HE DOES KNOW HOW TO DRIVE!!!!!!!

dayum, I thought I did good with 150k on the original clutch for my gsr. congrats!

For those that don't know Chuck, HE DOES KNOW HOW TO DRIVE!!!!!!!

Thanks Roger! You tought me well.:wink::wink: and Happy B-Day.
Nande and I are trying to put the next River Run together but practically all our roads are a disaster.

Chuck I hope you knocked on wood right after this post!:biggrin:

Chuck I hope you knocked on wood right after this post!:biggrin:

David, I knock on wood every day. Took it on a 900 mile trip last week and my wife said the gps claimed max speed was 95...best car I've owned...not the most fun. I have determined that all the Japanese car makers built their best cars in the 90's when they were trying to be #1, and once achived finding it difficult to hold on.

Back