• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Racecar wannabe TAKATA NSX from vegas meet:)

163542_4655036019826_531329796_n_zpsb7ddfec3.jpg

529085_4655024219531_897839099_n_zpsb0e982c9.jpg

554547_4655048140129_1979824806_n_zps36cdfeab.jpg

Last edited:
wow dudes must look shocked when you pull in to get a state inspection.

Looks sick!!

The new diffusers are super aggressive and very fitting. This is the BEST setup you've had on your car yet, and it has progressed nicely!

Wow. Great looking car. That must scream down the road.

I like the first picture. It just makes the car look so much like a toy it's awesome. This is the only way-over-the-top NSX that I really, really like. Great job !

Last edited:
How do you get over speed bumps and in and out of your car without severing a major vein in your ankle?

Looks fantastic BTW!

Nice tribute. I bet people pull over when they see you coming behind them. lol.

Auto Concept Elite!

I absolutely love it; however, I wonder how I would feel if I saw it on the road? I always love aggressive cars like this when I see them in photos, but once I see them mixed among civilian cars I feel they look ridiculous. And then when I see them on the track I think they look amazing again. I flip flop more than John Kerry.
john-kerry-flip-flops.jpg

Great looking car! I think my lady saw your car today in Anaheim in front ten ren tea station. Off Euclid

I have totally forgot about this thread' hope it's not too late but I would like to thank each one of you that liked my racecar wannabe.

I am currently building a new project nsx and this time it will be a bit wilder than this one. Should be done soon:)

Back