• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My two cents (and change) on NSXPO 2002

Gang,

Well it took long enough, but I finally put the whole saga up in the pics section of www.nsxbuilder.com. I've been a busy little bee since returning from TX, but its done now! Go check it out and enjoy.

Thanks to everyone who was out there - you all helped make it a wonderful memory I'll cherish until the alzheimer's sets in...maybe by then I'll forget the barbecue.

-ed www.nsxbuilder.com

Great shots Ed! The only thing missing was a shot of the back of my car as you followed me around MSR before you got bored and hit the nitrous (at least that is how I am explaining you passing me on the video).

Bob

Ed, great to see you post! any of you guys that have not been to Ed's site you owe it to yourself to take a look.it has some fantastic info on mods of all types. BTW ED,I want to publicly thank you for all your help with filling in the blanks on my NOS kits,your wire harness diagram sure took the guess work out of hooking it up to my modded steering wheel and hub and quick replys to my 3 am emails and the keep at it's!I love the folks in the NSX community.
David

Ed,

Great pics. It was great to meet you and spend some time talking. Keep in touch. Have you seen the latest info from Hrant on the oil pressure??

Talk to you.
LarryB

Thanks a bunch for the feedback on the site. Its a lot of work but its all worth while when I get to help someone out.

As for posting, Ken Sax and I were talking at dinner one night (I think it was barbecue) about the forum and I mentioned that I only post when I have something valid to say. He just gave me that look. You know that look? Maybe I'll get a little more involved when time permits. I normally do my "posting" to my site.

-Ed www.nsxbuilder.com

What would Ken Sax know about when to post??
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Great writeup!Trish and I had a great time with you on our team.Too bad we had a lame charge on that cart,esp., with you in it!lol.

Back