• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My wife! (Not Safe For Work)

ajnsx said:
Please list some lifestyle habits.

Ummm...that should be obvious!! If my wife looks like that at 40, after two kids, I'm never leaving the master bedroom (or shower, pool, kitchen table, bathroom sink, floor, backseat of the NSX...errr front passenger seat???)

Man, great car, great wife!! I envy you! :mad: :D

Brian2by2 said:
Ummm...that should be obvious!! If my wife looks like that at 40, after two kids, I'm never leaving the master bedroom (or shower, pool, kitchen table, bathroom sink, floor, backseat of the NSX...errr front passenger seat???)

Man, great car, great wife!! I envy you! :mad: :D

You forgot ontop of the refrigerator :D

demigod said:
You forgot ontop of the refrigerator :D

Good LORD you're one tall mo-fo!!! I couldn't even dream of on top of the refrigerator and I'm 6'3"!!!!! :D

How bout on the local golf course, 9th hole, left sand bunker w/ towels and candlelight...<sarcasm> awww...how cute!! </sarcasm>

PHOEN$X said:
Wow :eek:

I don't get it, do the ladies come with the cars, or do you just get a free ride if you buy one of their cars? :confused:

BTW amazing pics, Zman!

Z is the man for sure :) amazing

About the ladies and the cars..

When I picked up my NSX I did not dare to ask :)

Regards

We received an advance copy of the "The Horse" chopper mag. After the shoot, I took those pics of my car and Karen. I thought I would share them. Mag hits newstand in December.

Attachments

• thehorsesm.jpg
    thehorsesm.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 3,024
damn it...I probably said it before...but you lucky ba****d :D :D

Regards

Re: My car and wife!

Very nice!!!!! (both of course)
thanks for posting them!

JNSX

Re: My car and wife!

:biggrin: :biggrin: Yep..That one :biggrin: :biggrin: from a while back...You can't forget those photos.

Back