• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

N/A Build Forum Thread

Lud,

Just wanted to suggest maybe adding a building the car Naturally Aspirated Forum Thread since we have a FI thread already. :smile:

Thanks,
Ed

My first thought is that NSX NA builds are typically a little more straight forward with less follow-up discussion. But if there is sufficient interest it is certainly possible. Anyone interested please post here, and let me know what you would hope to get out of such a forum.

I'm interested. There are a few stroked N/A builds out there running and it'd be nice to have a specific forum for them to chatter specifically about N/A projects and tuning. But as devils advocate, the vast majority of NSXs are NA and, in theory, any N/A thread would be applicable for the General forum.

Still it'd be nice for existing and even future members to have a place to reference N/A specific builds.

I would like this forum would get into specifically building the motors such as technical info....porting heads, itb's, nos topics, cams, adjusting cam gears, compression ratios, etc etc and it would only talk about engine builds. In the general forum they have too many other topics that you would have to look through because it talks about a million other things.

If this is going to mess up bandwidth or cause too much headache for you Lud then forget it. I just wanted to make a suggestion to add to the site thats all. I think Jon Martins 3.8L Stroker motor is such a breakthrough and the talk about his motor would belong there.

Regards,
Eddie

that would be a good idea so theres a specific place to learn about NA ideas, just like theres a place for turbo and supercharged data like dyno numbers, etc

In the general forum they have too many other topics that you would have to look through because it talks about a million other things.

I totally concur. Do you think there'd be enough traffic in a N/A Build Forum to justify it's existence?

Man, I hope there is!

Last edited:
I think is topic is so limited, the number of NSX's vs actual N/A build's, is probably less than 1% and then owners who actually post on Prime? Seems like a waste of bandwith, IMO of course:biggrin:

I think is topic is so limited, the number of NSX's vs actual N/A build's, is probably less than 1% and then owners who actually post on Prime? Seems like a waste of bandwith, IMO of course:biggrin:

if it is so limited, then that fraction of those 1% would waste almost no bandwith at all...right?? :wink::wink:

in my opinion...just let it be....but hey, i'm a NA guy myself !!

Back