• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Brakes NA1 Series II ABS System complete with ABS ECU

Folks

I have for sale my old ABS system (modulator/accumulator) and ECU from my 94 NA1 NSX JDM spec

System has covered 60k miles

just recently removed from my car due to ABS upgrade to 2005 system.

This system has been looked after Sudesh on his NSX Refresh program on NSXCB.co.uk, so any tech questions best giving him a shout on here or over there! :smile:

Obviously with driving the car for the past 2 years and Sudesh servicing the system there are NO apparent issues with this system.

Have no idea on price but based on Prime classifieds etc I would think $400 ono would be a safe bet to start of with -THIS includes the ECU

Price is obviously negotiable

The buyer will have to pay postage (shipping) or is welcome to collect of course :biggrin:

Have no idea of what it would cost but recently purchased headers from US and this was around $160 odd, so should be less than that

will get up pics if interested ... as most will know what to expect anyway

thanks

Last edited:
Back