• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Name for my new puppy?

I can amgine it now, Someone yelling NITROUS in the middle of the park.

------------------
"So your Honda Civic has 1.6 Litres, Yet my Mountain Dew bottle has 2 Litres."

Panzer Mark III De Mein Kampf? Oh yeah, Thats a Tank, Well, How about Erwinn Rommel? Or Erwinn?

------------------
"So your Honda Civic has 1.6 Litres, Yet my Mountain Dew bottle has 2 Litres."

This is actually kinda fun! Some more suggestions:

Ronin
Razor
Beavis
wink.gif

Hannibal
biggrin.gif

yeah.... this is fun...

I like 'Ronin'!!!
smile.gif

What about these:

Your Daddy (so when u call 'Your Daddy' other people will ask 'who's your daddy'!!!) *LOL*
Nads (so u can yell 'go nads'... ok... that might be aussie slang)

Seriously u should consider calling your puppy a swear word...
tongue.gif

or u could call him 'neo' like D'Ecosse suggested... except ur puppy is cuter than keenu.
smile.gif

I have always named any of my animals, or the neighbors, after the color they are. Its easy to remember.

My current dog is Brown dog. I see your dog is mostly brown too but much smaller than my dog. So if I had your dog I would have to name him little brown dog.

[This message has been edited by steveny (edited 04 February 2003).]

I'm so suprised no one's said AznSXpup yet.
smile.gif

------------------
'91 Black/Ivory NSX
'89 Gray/Gray F-16C

One of my German Shepherds is called "Andiamo" - that is Italian for "Let's go". We call her Andi, for short.
Maybe you can think of a similar name based on your own heritage (Chinese)language?

The other GS is Roni & my cats are Patsy, Cali, Smokey & Pearl; the bird is Budgie; the racoons that come along every night (to eat the cats' food)are Rag, Tag & Bobtail (pre-school children's animal puppet show when I was a kid back in Scotland); the little skunk that happens along periodically is "Rufus"; a stray cat that used to visit was "Bruce"

Originally posted by cojones:
cojones

LOL! Perfect name for the little Mexican Chihuahua with 2 big brass B@lls!
biggrin.gif

Also I was going to suggest "Yo Quiero" for your chi, but Joel beat me to it. Can't say that name is original though....
tongue.gif

But seriously, how about a simple name like "Cutie Pie", since he/she's sooo darn cute? The name sounds pretty appropriate.

Oh yeah, your idea of "Mugen" is good too. You'll probably be the first to name a dog with this name.

If you must go Chinese, like what D'ecosse suggests, then how about "Shau Tsong", which means "little brown one" in Mandarin ? Chinese tend to name their cats and dogs after the color of their pet's fur.

BTW AzNSXgirl, Gong Xi Fa Tsai (in Mandarin lingo) and have a safe and happy new year!

Bill

[This message has been edited by Zanardi 50 (edited 06 February 2003).]

How about Tasy

...bit like the tazzy devil, or part of nsxtasy's name!!!

AZNSXGIRL: have you come up with a name yet??? or just still amusing yourself with our suggestions?
smile.gif
Poor dog doesn't have an identity yet.

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the suggestions, I like Zanardi and Soichiro but they are little too long for a dog's name. I've been calling him Baby for the past two weeks, so now I'm down to Baby, Zan, or Chiro.

What you guys think?

IMO Ichi has more ring to it instead of Chiro. Just my 2 cents!
BTW I didn't say this b4, but you got one cute puppy there!
smile.gif
Too bad they don't stay that way forever!

'Chiro' sounds short for a 'chiropractor'...
wink.gif
Baby he'll obviously grow out of.

Since u got a 'woody', how about 'chip' or 'chippy' ???

But honestly, i don't mind if you call him 'Neo'...
tongue.gif

Back