• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Napleton’s Acura West Palm Beach sucks 877-363-2817

dabaoliton

The blue orchid nsx shit box signature,,, I’m dying... The blue ones were built on Friday at 2pm. Love the lack of sweetness Rob. Tell it exactly how it really is.:biggrin::tongue:

Bump, the dealership is like a bad cavity, a real pain!!!

Damn, bruh, $hitbox in the sig. Stuff is getting real.

And free bumpage.

The person you REALLY don't want to piss off, is the person who bought the flagship product.

maybe Ted should get a tweet..

Damn, bruh, $hitbox in the sig. Stuff is getting real.

And free bumpage.

The person you REALLY don't want to piss off, is the person who bought the flagship product.

BUMP. This is how my car has been sitting for the past week waiting for tires.

5A351306-3651-4D13-86B9-ECAAC5AF3CA3.jpeg

Purdy

You know, DocLane, that blue car looks really pretty up on that blue lift :biggrin:

Bump for 10th set of tires.:biggrin:

Due to the poor service at Napleton's Acura, my car can't stay straight at speeds over 40mph. It got so bad today that I went to another dealership and had the service director drive my car. He said he's never driven an NSX that had the problem my car has which is a result of the gas tank replacement recall. My car is now a piece of $hit thanks to Napleton's Acura.

Come on AJ. I've had 12 OEM tires installed on the car since October.
In that case, it has to be the tires! How can it possibly be the car? Free bump...

what a scam...napelton acura will help kill you and Dabao will pester your wife to sell the house....

Rob, next time it’s raining outside do you want me to drive it?:cool:

Doesn’t Acura still do phone surveys of dealship service experience? I think if the dealership gets enough bad reviews, they really clear house in the service department!
I take my car to a dealership and have filled out surveys. I submitted one stating that the dealership's service was fine but adding that, other than the generation 2 NSX, Acura/Honda hasn't built anything remotely sporty since they stopped building the RSX and S2000 and that their current lineup of cars, except for the NSX, sucks. The dealer told me that they got blasted by Acura for my survey. I've also been told that anything less than a perfect score for their service is bad news for them.

I take my car to a dealership and have filled out surveys. I submitted one stating that the dealership's service was fine but adding that, other than the generation 2 NSX, Acura/Honda hasn't built anything remotely sporty since they stopped building the RSX and S2000 and that their current lineup of cars, except for the NSX, sucks. The dealer told me that they got blasted by Acura for my survey. I've also been told that anything less than a perfect score for their service is bad news for them.

That’s interesting. I’ve never received a survey after any of the service I had with them.

Anyway. Bump for terrible service.

I've been told the same thing from my BMW dealer. Anything less than superlatives, and they get hurt.
So bump the hell out of Napleton's

I had a similar experience at Acura of Concord California when they installed my DC headers and an oem clutch. They tried charging me way over the projected quote, had the car for 10 days, and didn’t even wash it when they gave it back. I did the survey and the guy I dealt with for that service, was no longer employed with them when I returned.

Back