• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Navpod with custom SVGA screen integration

Status
Not open for further replies.
*************SALE PENDING***************

This ran me right around $1000 for all parts and labor, I'm looking for $650 or best offer. Native screen resolution is 800x480 (it's running in 800x600 for these screen shots). I had a laptop and GPS hooked up to this in the car and used it for GPS, DVDs, MP3s, wireless internet and Sony Playstation. In the pictures below, anything that appears blurry or out of focus is because of my crappy photography skill, the video on this screen is absolutely sharp.

Caveats:
It can be hard to see in direct sunlight, so if you have an NSX-T you'd probably have to have the top on. Also it can be hard to see when wearing polarized sunglasses. The guy that did the install did a decent job, I wouldn't say it's perfect so if you're an absolute perfectionist, this isn't for you. I probably give it a 8/10. Also I think in a couple of these pics it looks like the top edge of the pod is marred. It isn't, that was just dust which I didn't notice before I took the pics.

IMG_1992.JPG

IMG_1993.JPG

IMG_1994.JPG

IMG_1995.JPG

IMG_1998.JPG

IMG_2015.JPG

IMG_2017.JPG

IMG_2018.JPG

IMG_2019.JPG

IMG_2020.JPG

IMG_2021.JPG

IMG_2022.JPG