• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NC/SC/VA- Mini NSX Expo! Sat May 21- FCI Greensboro NC

Hello Fellow NSX Owners!

It it is spring and that time of the year again to meet up! We have nailed down a date for the 3rd annual NC/SC/VA Mini NSX Expo being held Saturday- May 21st @ Foreign Cars Italia in Greensboro NC! John K and I have taken a straw poll and found that this date works the best clearing all spring break plans and before the summer vacations start being planned. The last two years we have been at FCI which has worked out perfectly and Ferrari Manager Lawrence Martin has generously offered to host us again!

To all those that attended last year we had a blast visiting with one another and swapping stories. The tour of FCI and the garage was truly a trill as well. We hope to expand our reach and get additional NSX owners to come out. We had owners from all over NC as well as SC and VA in attendance, we hope to increase our number significantly this year.

We typically meet at FCI around 10 am hang out, tour and head out for lunch around 12:30 (Stamey's was a good choice last year, maybe high on the list for this year). There are caravans that leave from the Charlotte and Raleigh areas that will be organized as we get closer to the go day. For those that were in that caravan last year the meeting of the EAST and WEST merging together was like it was scripted out of a movie, really cool! Feel free to put together others from VA or SC if needed. If the drive is too much for some in a day I can suggest and research some hotels if needed, just let me know.

Foreign Cars Italia
5603 Roanne Way
Greensboro NC 27409

Saturday May 21, 2011 10 am til​

We would love to get an idea of how many are planning on attending this year so respond on this thread please. John has a roster of about 50 owners in NC and will be sending out an email in case you are not a regular on prime. If you know of other owners that are new or don't check here please share this information with them. The more the merrier!

Good Motoring and see you all in May!

Michael

DSC03650.jpg

DSC03666.jpg

DSC03760.jpg

DSC03775.jpg

DSC03648.jpg

I will be organizing the owners from the Raleigh area for a caravan over to Greensboro. More details as we get closer to event.

John Komar

It's on my calander and am looking forward to seeing everyone again this year as long as my schedule permits!

This will be year #3 for me as well. I've had a great time at the last 2 gatherings. Thanks for organizing this event guys.

i hope to be there.look forward to seeing everyone.

Ben, do still have your NSX??? Hope to see you in May.

Steve,

I will send the pictures when I return home Thursday!

We will pencil you in but your son will be a true car guy, its in his blood already. He will wait, he understands!!

Last edited:
Work will probablly rule me out, but hey, it could happen.

How many are expected in attendence?

Chris, last year we had it a bit late in the season (June) and we feel this affected attendance (vacations, etc). We got about 23 cars I believe.
Prior year we had about 26. Michael and I are hoping for a record attendance this year. Hope you can make it. Don't see very many GPW NSX's.

this looks interesting Im planning to attend. I know the VA members list has been growing so maybe a VA caravan will form.

We would love to see additional members from southern Va attend. We realize this would be quite a drive for you, but would certainly appreciate the effort. The Raleigh members will probably be assembling around 8 am and driving over. You could join us for the ride over to Greensboro. Look for information about this meeting point and time at a later date. Great looking NSX by the way. We rarely see LBBp during our meetings here in NC.

Hi i'm a new NSXer in Winston Salem so i'll be there unless the weather is flat out lousy.

Hey, welcome to the NC community of owners. Great to see another local area owner. PM me information with your Prime ID, name, NSX year/color and (if you wish) phone # and direct e-mail address. When organizing events I always circulate announcements directly through e-mail in addition to NSX Prime Forum announcements. I currently have a roster numbering 60 NC/SC NSX owners. As you can see by the pix, this is a great NSX gathering.

John Komar - 1999 NSX-T Black/Black

Nope. The NSX is gone. I'll probably still come though. I'd like to see my peeps plus maybe check out a Supercharged or Turbo NSX. I'd like to see if that could entice me back.

cheers2.gif

I can join you as a former owner if Michael will let us "cut in". I'll pencil it in on my calendar.

Steve you are always welcome and many would like to see the 'new generation' mid engine that you are now driving! As a former NSX owner and at your pace a future NSX owner we would love to have you. Plus Hank and Lawrence need a good razing from time to time!

The Charlotte/SC group will be meeting to caravan over in a spirited drive so as we get closer we will make a meeting point up near Concord so you can traverse over and join the group!

I have it down on my calendar! Going up 77 to 40 is a nicer drive if that works.:biggrin:

I'll try to make it. Always some nice eye candy at FCI !

Steve you are always welcome and many would like to see the 'new generation' mid engine that you are now driving! As a former NSX owner and at your pace a future NSX owner we would love to have you. Plus Hank and Lawrence need a good razing from time to time!

The Charlotte/SC group will be meeting to caravan over in a spirited drive so as we get closer we will make a meeting point up near Concord so you can traverse over and join the group!

where and what time are you doing the meet up?

Back