• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need help finding your dream NSX? I can help!

This is a VERY helpful thing you are doing here...I'm sifting through these cars and looking at the possibilities.

Thanks, Coconut!

Great thread! Sadly that 91' in New Orleans is probably gone. Hasn't responded to emails. :(

But if your looking a 91' blk/ivory with low miles for 31k...look here! (shudders on wood grain overlay...)

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/ctd/3162755226.html

http://www.mitsubishiofeauclaire.com/Scripts/Sticker.dll?homepage=[1323]&action=[DISPLAY]&newused=[USED]&CarExpressCookie_Ver4=[14712795]&ResultsID=[0]&STOCKNUMBER=[1.2138.1224]

Looks like this car has been discussed on prime before...

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1533990

I had no idea their was a 90-day limit on editing!

I will continue to edit my second post until the time limit is up. Afterwards I'll use the Google document that blue_myriddn so kindly started for me. :smile:
Coconut ... I don't want to undermine what blue_myriddn built on Google, but another option might be for me to just create a Wiki page that you could put the listings into and you and anyone could edit whenever you wanted with no 90 day rule. We might have to have each one as a h3 tag so that people wouldn't be trying to update the same one .. but it might be workable .. and it might help people get more comfortable with editing things in the Wiki which would be a bonus.

Coconut, this is a great thread! Thanks for putting in the time to make it! Your passion for the NSX isn't about just owning one.. it's truly about being part of the community; it shows!

Thanks!

Boostedtaco..... i have been in contact with the owner in New orleans since about a week ago, he had to evacuate the city from the hurricane. I have been looking for months for this nsx. Soon as he gets back i am having the car inspected and will be flying down to buy it. Just thought i would let you know!

Boostedtaco..... i have been in contact with the owner in New orleans since about a week ago, he had to evacuate the city from the hurricane. I have been looking for months for this nsx. Soon as he gets back i am having the car inspected and will be flying down to buy it. Just thought i would let you know!

Poor Boostedtaco :frown:. It is a Nice clean looking NSX and the price to me is a steal. Don't worry there will be another one sooner or later :wink:

lol. Thanks for letting me know. I can stop clicking refresh on my email. Congrats on your soon to be new car..... *cough would look better next to my other sebring car....* :biggrin:

Poor Boostedtaco :frown:. It is a Nice clean looking NSX and the price to me is a steal. Don't worry there will be another one sooner or later :wink:
Yeah poor me! The hunt continues!

Nice car.. and notice the house is slanted..:eek:

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

This counters my gentle "anti" sentiment above regarding spoon-feeding here, so before posting earlier, I searched "NSXs Wanted" thread titles for "green." Only around 10 came up back to 2002 and all were "no green please," which struck me as surprising. So I then PM'd a recent posting seeking a solid NA1 coupe just in case.

The seller I spoke with seemed so transparent and friendly, and the apparent lack of love in the Wanted section actually made me feel a little sorry for this great looking spotted elephant from the island of misfit toys and crooked houses. I'm actually finding myself hoping it finds a good home from a happy Prime member who later posts pictures of it warm & toasty in his garage.

:rolleyes: Pfft! I'd buy this car in snap if I were in the market right now (assuming everything checked out okay).

The nsx in New Orleans was parked in a parking garage while the hurricane came in! Car is getting inspected this week and hopefully i will finally be the new owner! :smile:

Back