• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need help finding your dream NSX? I can help!

I sent the guy an E-Mail last night asking if the car was still available and if I could get copies of the photographs of it, and when the car would be available for inspection. I explained that I was a 4 hour drive away so I'd like to have a date and time definite before I hiked over the mountains to take a look at it. I haven't got a reply and to be honest about I don't expect to.

Thanks !

List updated! See post #2 on the first page.

Sorry for the delay. I've been busy with maintenance and upgrades. She's coming along nicely :biggrin:

IMG_0341.jpg

Last edited:
Coconut,

That is a stunningly beautiful car. Congratulations to you for putting and keeping it in that sort of condition. Stunning, simply stunning ...

I'm still looking for the right car...hopefully very soon, though, I'll find one.

I sent the guy an E-Mail last night asking if the car was still available and if I could get copies of the photographs of it, and when the car would be available for inspection. I explained that I was a 4 hour drive away so I'd like to have a date and time definite before I hiked over the mountains to take a look at it. I haven't got a reply and to be honest about I don't expect to.

Just to bring this one up to date:

I got a phone-sent reply from the seller this morning, 6 days after sending my inquiry. The response read "Car is sold."

I'm still looking for the right car...hopefully very soon, though, I'll find one.

Putting a deposit down on a car today! :D

Just to bring this one up to date:

I got a phone-sent reply from the seller this morning, 6 days after sending my inquiry. The response read "Car is sold."

Was it from a [email protected]? I got a similar message at 11:27 last night that said the same thing in the title line with no explanation in the body part of the email whatsoever.

Last edited:
Yep, that was the e-mail address of the sender. Mine was sent at 12:27 this morning, probably the same batch you got. Its kind of a shame; you'd think if there was an interested party interested in inspecting the car the seller would want them to see it in the hope that additional interest would result in an additional and presumably higher offer. One thing for certain, no seller ever got a higher return on the sale of their car by ignoring legitimate potential buyers and this guy let the two of us slip through his hands.

^ That's interesting. I inquired about an nsx in that area about a month ago to the same email address and prime member 'Khanvict' ended up buying it. The car sounds eerily familiar with the mileage and mods.

Denver

It's listed fs on here. His sn is R4m3n

What's funny is that I just struck a deal with him when you offered him full boat for his car, so he told me Sat morning he was selling to you.

Good looking car, and although it didn't work out for me, I hope you enjoy it.

What's funny is that I just struck a deal with him when you offered him full boat for his car, so he told me Sat morning he was selling to you.

Good looking car, and although it didn't work out for me, I hope you enjoy it.
you will find yours soon!!!!

Back