• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need Help on CD changer!!!

The OEM CD player displays E-01( Disc-changer malfunction). It does not play. I have tried to eject the magazine and it won't let me. I noticed this happened after I replaced the car battery. Please tell what to do

Thanks

If all else fail, u might have to manually push the magazine out. How? Open the case. I had to do that before. What happened was i bought a different changer(used), the previous owner ship it with 1 cd left inside the magazine. Shipping toss and turn, cd got stuck. Magazine wont eject. Error code. Had to open the case up. Work great after that.

If all else fail, u might have to manually push the magazine out. How? Open the case. I had to do that before. What happened was i bought a different changer(used), the previous owner ship it with 1 cd left inside the magazine. Shipping toss and turn, cd got stuck. Magazine wont eject. Error code. Had to open the case up. Work great after that.

I had same problem with my CD changer. I had to remove the player and open the case and physically move the CD back into the cassette and then it worked fine. I replaced the jammed CD magazine with another one just to be safe and I will not use that one anymore for the NSX changer.

Everything works fine now.

Old alpine changer magic.

Take a credit card and swipe it under the magazine - it'll pop right out.

Back