• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Need Help tracking down a few OEM Parts

Need Part number 1 x 17105-PR7-A01 (intake Gasket)
also 1 x 91213-PR7-A01 (cam seal) my dealer has them on back order and can't locate any in stock on their locator.

If anyone can check there local dealers I would be very thankful.
Jeff

1-888-RAY-LAKS. Ask for JR or Tim ! Best price, free shiping, customer service.

Cheers
nigel

I get ~32% off my local dealer (cost +20), that is not the issue. These items are on back-order. They are not in any warehouse in the US. The cam seal was found in NJ but the Intake gaskets are not in stock in any Honda/Acura warehouse till the 22nd (estimate). It's keeping me from final assembly on my motor. I was trying to see if any dealer may have a stray in stock. Ray Laks, Brookfield, DelRay do not have any. Left a message for SOS as well.

Thanks for looking.

Back