• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need pics of NSX's with BBS LM wheels.

Hey guys...I am trying to find pictures of some NSX's with BBS LM wheels on them. I have a white NSX, so if you have a white one also that would be great, but I will take what I can get. So if you have some pictures...please let me see them. Thank you. :)

You need to change the caption.. Todd no longer owns that car. Someone else here does I think.

BBS LMs are so nice......

fb56b8de.jpg

fb56b487.jpg

fb56b8df.jpg

fb56b8da.jpg

Isn't that white car Steve Brown's former street rocket with CTSC, Brembos, and all kinds of goodies? Steve recently gave me a ride in his awesome 996tt. Decision, decision.......
Steve

WOW those are beautiful cars. Not to hijack the thread, but where can one find that garage banner?

ravi

The BBS wheels look awesome on this car. Look at the drop in this picture! Look at the front wheel and the fender! Looks awesome! I want my drop to look like this....

fb56b8df.jpg

Anyone know what kindof suspension? Even thou I'm having rubbing issues in the front, I wish I could lower mine more! :p

STOCKTONSX: I purchased the banner from some mfg on ebay. I haven't seen it in awhile, but I'm sure he's still out there. Perhaps a search under a more common (but less appealing) car.

Tararan: Thanks for the compliment, but this was ALL Todd's doing. He really did a nice job on the (black) car. I switched to a 18/19 RH/M5 on my new silver car but really like the BBS (especially now that I am seeing them again!)

damn, how low is that red NSX and what size are those rims? beautiful....

Jim said:
BBS LMs are so nice......

fb56b8da.jpg

Sorry, but whose NSX is this? Please, I need to contact the owner to find out what offsets they went with in order to clear the Brembo calipers!

Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

STOCKTONSX said:
WOW those are beautiful cars. Not to hijack the thread, but where can one find that garage banner?

ravi

Ravi,

I have two of them and would be willing to part with one. It is white with blue letters and blue NSX. I will sell it shipped for $20.

We can do them in offsets to clear the Brembo caliper used in this kit front and rear. Give a jingle if you're interested.

NSX-GT said:
Sorry, but whose NSX is this? Please, I need to contact the owner to find out what offsets they went with in order to clear the Brembo calipers!

Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

ncdogdoc said:
Ravi,

I have two of them and would be willing to part with one. It is white with blue letters and blue NSX. I will sell it shipped for $20.

I want I want! Lemme know if Ravi passes....

Bringing this back from the dead becuase I am looking for a used set of LM's and want to see what options people have in 18/19.

IMG_2835copy.jpg

QPDO

Back