• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need pics of NSX's with BBS LM wheels.

thaasss my baby below....welll before the guy decided to keep the wheels and only sell me the car :cool: none the less she is still hella hot and i am still in the market for BBS LM's so she can look like her old glory again.
so if u have LM's in silver gimmme a holla :biggrin:

5791612871_7bbb1b5f4f_b.jpg

Where do people actually get the LMs from, surely not from BBS direct? Are they just hopeful eBay purchases, or are they genuine LM centres fitted with non-BBS rims? :confused:

The wheels in my message #37 which I still have in the garage, are the genuine BBS RSII 3 piece wheels

thaasss my baby below....welll before the guy decided to keep the wheels and only sell me the car :cool: none the less she is still hella hot and i am still in the market for BBS LM's so she can look like her old glory again.
so if u have LM's in silver gimmme a holla :biggrin:

The old LM's were 18/18. He only threw them on there because they were on a previous car. Do it right this time and go with the 18/19 setup!

I had the 18/18 gun-metal setup on my NSX for almost a year and it never looked right from certain angles. I tried playing with the tire size but finally decided to just bite the bullet and get a set of proper 18/19" LM's.

IMO due to the "stepped" lip design of the LM, it always looks 1" smaller so a 19" rear is a MUST :biggrin:

IMG_4425.jpg

If you go with an 18" rear, please use an 18" front because a 17" front LM looks way too puny like a 16" knobby wheel!

one more shot of the rear 19"
IMG_0126.jpg

And a full side profile on my knee shot:
mynsxvsr8.jpg

to synth19 and s4play
its so hard to find rims for a white nsx,
i like the clean set up and i like to to look classy
i am not a fan of the ricer boy look...ok let me rephrase that..i am not a fan of ricer boy fan look on the NSX. I want BBS LM or Advan Model 5 or something along those lines but i can not find any anywhere.

zaid

If you like 18/18, it's all good! But if 18/18 is a compromise, and you really want 18/19... make some sacrifices, save up, etc. ! :cool:

Thank you and Yes, I do have the BBS red lugs too :smile:

Man does that look good!

I want a set so badly now - I think the LM is becoming the new Volk GT-V...

Where do people actually get the LMs from, surely not from BBS direct? Are they just hopeful eBay purchases, or are they genuine LM centres fitted with non-BBS rims? :confused:

BBS does offer the LM in 18x8 and 19x10 in offsets that fit the NSX.

Off topic.

I was browsing that website and they have a sweet set of Work Equip wheels for sale (18x9+23,19x10.5+26). I wonder if these offsets would work?

A_6367.JPG

I think these would be just perfect for a widebody car although on a stock body the rears would work with a little machining and a stretch tire - the fronts would really be pushing it - you could machine to maybe +30, then maybe run a 235/30/18...

The issue is that if these are low pad wheels, which they may be then they might not clear even the stock brakes.

Back on topic -

I have searched but I have not been able to find the answer.

What are the lbs for the 18 and 19 inch BBS LM. I currently have the Technomagnesio rims and I do not want to gain much weight with the LMs.

A cookie for anyone who can assist me with finding the weight.

Many thanks!

The lm's are definitely not light. I remember my 17/18 combo being significantly heavier than volks ce28n.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I have searched but I have not been able to find the answer.

What are the lbs for the 18 and 19 inch BBS LM. I currently have the Technomagnesio rims and I do not want to gain much weight with the LMs.

A cookie for anyone who can assist me with finding the weight.

Many thanks!

IIRC - fronts are 21 and rears are 24

18x8 / 19x10

If anyone is interested there are 2 sets of the BBS RSII/Os on vrwheels right now. It's what I have on my car, if you are wanting BBS wheels, for the price they can't be beat. :)

http://www.vrwheels.com/bbs-mesh-p-3672.html
http://www.vrwheels.com/bbs-p-3898.html

And there are these too, similar design just with center caps.
http://www.vrwheels.com/bbs-mesh-p-3707.html

Careful on the center bore, the first set is listed at 66mm, this will need to be bored out for the fronts.

Back