• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need pics of NSX's with BBS LM wheels.

QPDO - Would you mind listing the wheel specs and suspension setup on those?

I would if I could. I was debating going the BBS LM route so I used a prime members car and chopped on a CF hood and trunk and painted the roof like mine. Sorry Madtown.

QPDO

I would if I could. I was debating going the BBS LM route so I used a prime members car and chopped on a CF hood and trunk and painted the roof like mine. Sorry Madtown.

QPDO

LOL that's my car - I was wondering why my hood and trunk looks so weird....?

here's my car on LM's surprised you have to seen it on here:

IMG_2281.jpg

IMG_4022.jpg

fsonic_tommy-2is--172452.jpg

motion shot:
nsxon101.jpg

What offsets and tire sizes are you running? I am interested in 18/19 but am currently considering 17/18 since the larger option is not available.

LOL that's my car - I was wondering why my hood and trunk looks so weird....?

here's my car on LM's surprised you have to seen it on here:

IMG_2281.jpg
Those are 18/19 right? Where did you pick them up at? I'm sick of these small ass 17/18's

Last edited:
BBS on my old NSX, 17X8 18X10 still have them in my garage..

16j0uvk.jpg

4ryqz7.jpg

Back on topic:
n690446223_1643605_7322.jpg

:biggrin:

Where do people actually get the LMs from, surely not from BBS direct? Are they just hopeful eBay purchases, or are they genuine LM centres fitted with non-BBS rims? :confused:

Where do people actually get the LMs from, surely not from BBS direct? Are they just hopeful eBay purchases, or are they genuine LM centres fitted with non-BBS rims? :confused:
Yahoo.co.jp is a good place to start...

Back