• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Need to borrow an NSX in AZ

Hey guys, I do not own an NSX though it has always been my dream car.

So what am I doing here?

My fiance and I are getting married on May 21st and we are going to be in Phoenix on Monday April 11th thru Wednesday April 13th to take our engagement photos. We want something that we both have in common as a backdrop and we both love cars......we both love NSX's. If someone would let us use your car as a prop we would both be more that grateful. You would drive of course and the car would never be out of your site. I need a reply from someone as soon as possible since it is this Monday. Thank you all for your time and all your cars are pimp.

We live in Albuquerque New Mexico but are going to Phoenix for the photos because you guys actually have green in your state. We would be arriving monday morning about 10:30-11:00am As far as location and times are concerned, we would have to look around for a bit, probably up in scottsdale or fountain hills. We have been there a few times and know the area a little. (If anyone knows of any good spots.....your help would be cool) Im not sure what you want as far as our background? always been into cars......have a website about them www.sportcompactcustoms.com I am a Graphic Designer and my fiance is an Interior Designer.

Outdoors is what we had in mind, we wanted to do it at the pheonixian resort in scottsdale cuz we have taken pictures there before but when we called them to make sure its ok they said that we would have to be guests there in order to photograph even outside. Just someplace nice without a whole lot of clutter.

ah, monday is a problem for me. I work pretty much all day. Tuesday I'm pretty sure i could do it in the mid/late afternoon. Both me and NsXmas live within spitting distance of each other, near 67th ave and north loop of 101 fwy.

Tuesday evening there is a concert that our photographer wants to attend, Anytime on Monday or earlier in the day on Tuesday would be the best times for us. Not sure....something could be worked out. The concert starts at 8 and he would probably want to be there a bit early

I'm sure that early to mid afternoon on tuesday is do able for me, but I don't want to drive to fountain hills (about 100 miles round trip for me i'm guessing? maybe only 90+ miles?) How about atop the Pointe Hilton at Tapatio cliffs? Nice mountain top view of the city... and a killer restaurant for you and the bride... about 25 minutes from my place at 7th str/indian school road i think.. run it past your photo guy, see what his opinion is. it's a gorgeous location..

I've got a Monte Carlo blue if you're still in need of a car.

peiserg said:
How about atop the Pointe Hilton at Tapatio cliffs? Nice mountain top view of the city... and a killer restaurant for you and the bride... about 25 minutes from my place at 7th str/indian school road i think.. run it past your photo guy, see what his opinion is. it's a gorgeous location..

Hey, we're really close. I'm near the Pointe Hilton, too. I'm right near Sweetwater and 19th Ave on one side, and Thunderbird and 8th Ave. on the other side. If you do the photo thing at the Hilton, give me a call and I'll come over, too. 602-896-1942 (Steve Larsen)

Back