• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need your help guys...

Hope this is ok to post here...

Okay fellas, I am going to propose to my girl and I wanted to see if anyone on here has any hook ups or knows someone who is in the "Hot Air Balloon" industry/field.

I want to take her away on a hot air balloon ride during sunset and make it romantic. These usually cost between $700 to $900 depending on the package.

After the balloon ride I want to find a place where I can setup dinner for 2 at a romantic setting where I can propose to her. I was thinking maybe Spindal Top at the Hyatt in Houston downtown.

If anyone has ideas they would like to add please do I can use all the help I can get. Also if you have friends or family in the industry that can help me get better pricing, please do direct me to them.

Thanks for your time.

Rahim
832-771-3850

Good luck Rahim

Sorry I can't help on anything you asked. But based on what you want to do, why limit yourself to Houston? I would think there are more romantic cities than Houston. SF, NY...

Thanks Matt.

I am kind off pressed for time. She starts summer school soon and can't really leave, plus it will get really expensive if I book now for next weekend.

Or go down to Beaumont and knock on David's door. He'll open it with a big sign that says "Will you marry Rahim?"

Or go down to Beaumont and knock on David's door. He'll open it with a big sign that says "Will you marry Rahim?"

funny thing is I can totally see David opening his door with a fully decked out carbon fiber sign reading, "Will you marry Rahim? Say yes!"

Good luck Rahim! I don't suggest Spindle Top. It wasn't much good when I went a few years back, it may have changed. There is this really nice Italian rest. called Michael Angelo's off Westheimer. Its an old house that has been remodeled into a really classy place. They have free valet up front and a grand piano inside with someone playing from about 7-10. Its really nice.

http://www.michelangelosrestaurant.com/

Good luck Rahim! I don't suggest Spindle Top. It wasn't much good when I went a few years back, it may have changed. There is this really nice Italian rest. called Michael Angelo's off Westheimer. Its an old house that has been remodeled into a really classy place. They have free valet up front and a grand piano inside with someone playing from about 7-10. Its really nice.

http://www.michelangelosrestaurant.com/

Thanks man. I have been there couple time and its about % mins from my store/work lol.
Thanks for the input. I will deff keep it in my mind.

Rahim

Back