• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Coil Overs on Monday

Coz

Legendary Member
Going to have TEIN Flex coil overs installed on Monday by SOS.
Sure hope it's worth the cost of 1750.00 for the shocks, coils, installation and alignment....we'll see.

Gentlemen:

I am a newbie on NSX Prime and don't know much about all the mods. I am looking to get some coilovers as well but don't know which to get. I have an 03' NSX-T with stock springs/shocks. I would like to get the Tein Coilovers but Acura (my car still under warranty) is recommending CompTech Coilovers. Whats the diff? Tein Flex vs. Mono-shock?

I am looking to lower the ride~1" with some benefits in handling. I am not going to race my car at the track but still would like to improve handling. Of course, I don't want to rattle off my fillings in my teeth either. Any recommendations?:confused:

BJX

Gentlemen:

I am a newbie on NSX Prime and don't know much about all the mods. I am looking to get some coilovers as well but don't know which to get. I have an 03' NSX-T with stock springs/shocks. I would like to get the Tein Coilovers but Acura (my car still under warranty) is recommending CompTech Coilovers. Whats the diff? Tein Flex vs. Mono-shock?

I am looking to lower the ride~1" with some benefits in handling. I am not going to race my car at the track but still would like to improve handling. Of course, I don't want to rattle off my fillings in my teeth either. Any recommendations?:confused:

BJX

Just use your OEM springs and put them on the lower perches of Bilstein shocks. This will lower your car about an inch, improve handling, and not be as stiff as coilovers.

Back