• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New GB: ARK DT-S NSX Catback - 2nd Version

ARK Performance Inc. 1year USA Branch anniversary SUPER Sale. Don't be late !! :biggrin:

Forget it about Group Buy !! Our loose is your gain !!

It is our first birthday !! come join us ...

$629.00 + S/H

www.arkspeedracing.com

All sales ending Aug 31, 2005

Payment option: PAYPAL, Money order(USPS) ,Personal Check

PAYPAL:

[email protected] or [email protected]

Check Mailing adress:

ARK Performance Inc.
14145 E. Proctor Ave # 17
City of Industry, CA 91746
Tel) 626-934-1275
www.arkspeedracing.com

91-96 Acura NSX ARK DT-S Exhaust System

Application: NSX 91-96

Material: T-304 SUS Polished

HP: 12HP / 6tqs

Tip: Double side layer

Welding: TIG welded

Warranty: Factory Limited Life time

Best Sound, optimize the results ... All Bolt on Kit

This radically innovative technology flawlessly tunes the exhaust sound and allows maximum performance. For the less aggressive enthusiast, ARK Fabrication has re-engineered its legendary 180-degree muffler design & TIP given it a new name ARK DT-S. The ARK DT-S muffler has a warm exhaust sound at idle and a robust full-throttle note. All ARK Fabrication Performance Exhaust systems are 100% T-304 stainless steel polished, all tubes are precision mandrel bent and everything is hand TIG welded featuring a limited lifetime warranty. Additionally, they are a direct replacement for the original equipment; no cutting, welding, or modification is required. Installation was a snap because it all lined up just like the stock system.

Feel the difference , Feel the power by ARK !

SM0100-9196S_01.jpg

SM0100-9196S_02.jpg

SM0100-9196S_05.jpg

SM0100-9196S_03.jpg

SM0100-9196S_04.jpg

More picture shown at:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=484790#post484790

Last edited:
Looks much better than the first edition.
I've heard talk about a quad tip version too.
Any news on that? Will there be a quad tip version?

If so, please make them look something like this (then you'll have a winner for sure):
10163IMG_0561-med.JPG

If possible, post some new sound clips of the new exhaust. The one on your web site if ok, but there are no high rpm runs.

quad tip will be soon before our SEMA show. And the tip we have designed this DT-S version is little upper angle than before.

And we have 8set available for GB list... don't be late .. :biggrin:

I would be interested in the quad set. Can you guys duplicate Tubi height and sound? hehehe Don't have it hang too low.... point it upward would be nice... Did I say Tubi? :biggrin:

vtec888 said:
I would be interested in the quad set. Can you guys duplicate Tubi height and sound? hehehe Don't have it hang too low.... point it upward would be nice... Did I say Tubi? :biggrin:

Yes.. We will have own design with quad tip soon. But as per sound, we're going to keep our system sound which is better . :wink:

hehehe...whatever you do, just make sure you get our attention to say "WOWWWWW"... Then you'll sell hundreds of the them in a matter of weeks. The reason why i like quad tip is because it's different from the stock. The current stock is dual..and I want a different look instead of stock look.

ARKers said:
Yes.. We will have own design with quad tip soon. But as per sound, we're going to keep our system sound which is better . :wink:

Any thoughts to making these available to us NA2 1997+ owners?

Zennsx said:
I'm interested in one but would like to hear an audio clip first. Any available?

Yes.. we're working on sound clip now.

And for 97' NSX, I think you need adapter pipe.
Thanks

ARKers said:
And for 97' NSX, I think you need adapter pipe.
Thanks

No offense intended but... can you be a little more specific? I'm looking to you, the vendor, as the expert and I guess I'm a little uncomfortable contemplating spending cash on something that you "think" will work with an "adapter pipe".

Thanks.

What material is your muffler packed with?
Looks like it may be a twin glass packs set up?
(am guessing due to its size)

Thanks!

MCM said:
What material is your muffler packed with?
Looks like it may be a twin glass packs set up?
(am guessing due to its size)

Thanks!

We can not tell you about our recipe...sorry :biggrin:

donwon said:
Anyone have one of these on a 02+ rear valence? How does it fit?

Yes it does fit perfect with 02 valance. Check old thread about ARK GB. There is one member with ARK react version with 02 valance. looks good yeat all. :wink:

ARK 1yr. Anniversary US branch open SALE will start Aug 10 ~ End of Aug.

So this DT-S product may enter as Special... check us later AUG 10. 2005

Thanks

Back